+/- about your day

Guest xsteponmex
hahaha who even follows that part of being straight edge? so few.
I never even pretended to consider being edge at any point in my life, so I'm not sure why I care, but...

a) isn't that part of being edge? otherwise, they just don't drink or drug.

B) they obviously don't take anything seriously if they're having a giant party to "break edge".

oh there wasn't a party at all. it was just a coincidence that two friends who don't even hang happened to break edge this year so far.

aaand that's what i'm saying there are so many people who claim edge just to say they are but don't even really stop having promiscuous sex. i don't really care about any of it. i stay label free because i like to do whatever i want to do whenever i want. haha

I never even pretended to consider being edge at any point in my life, so I'm not sure why I care, but...

a) isn't that part of being edge? otherwise, they just don't drink or drug.

B) they obviously don't take anything seriously if they're having a giant party to "break edge".

oh there wasn't a party at all. it was just a coincidence that two friends who don't even hang happened to break edge this year so far.

aaand that's what i'm saying there are so many people who claim edge just to say they are but don't even really stop having promiscuous sex. i don't really care about any of it. i stay label free because i like to do whatever i want to do whenever i want. haha

"I'm a Loner Steph, a Rebel..."

Guest xsteponmex

"I'm a Loner Steph, a Rebel..."

wanna do it? i'm not edge so i can F anyone i want!

Guest xsteponmex

wanna do it? i'm not edge so i can F anyone i want!

I wholeheartedly concur with the offer.

did you ever find nachos?

i just ate two popsicles instead. :-/

+ my birthday was awesome!

+ watched dawn of the dead with the bf, my sis, and her bf

+ got some sweet movies, a gps, hoops & yo yo stuff and b&w film!

- didn't get to eat at texas roadhouse cuz i didnt feel like waiting 80 - 90 min

+ had some delish mac & cheese and potato skins at t.g.i.fridays instead!

+ went out to dinner and drinking with a couple friends

+ went back to a friends house after the bar and his gf cooked us up some fresh cookies.

+ my buddy gave me his old tv since mine blew up a few days ago

- GF is in NYC and its quite and im tired of being at my house by myself

- dont feel like getting the TV out of my car... hope its still there in the morning

+ Gangland DVDs

+ Records in the mail

- not one good or descent show in the next couple months

+/- I'm addicted to Sheetz chicken strips. - For how bad they probably are for me.

- Head feels horrible, damn anxiety.

- Work.

+ All we do is play video games all day on Sundays.

- I'm thinking I need to give up something, as I just don't have the time or money to keep buying records, video games, and anime. It's such a hard decision on which to give up.

+ This week starts my 2 days off on monday and tuesdays.

- My hypochondria keeps telling me to go to the doctor again for nothing, I'm trying to fight my mind on it too and it is not working very well.