+/- about your day

+++++++++++ FINALLY updated my record list. Awww yeah!

+ I got a 200 dollar advance so I can get my bills paid

-i still need 100 more to pay the rest of them plus money for my portfolio presentation next week. +cutting class

+work wasn't all that shitty today

+ someone (or more?) Here secretly hates me and I know it (I wanna know who you are so I can laugh at you) and I find it hilarious.

I gave you a +1 because you've been nothing but nice on every thread i see you post in, and I like nice people.

I think you're pretty cool yourself :)

:[ why do you think someone hates you?

+sleeping in!

- paying my rent late

+spent the weekend with the boy

-spent the weekend out of Chicago

+bought my ticket to Bonnaroo!

-spent too much money on my ticket to Bonnaroo :[

My karma went from like 23 to 16 (it was at 16 when I posted that) in the span of 24 hours. I don't really care about karma and shit but I just noticed it plummeted and was like "oh I have a secret un-admirerer. How cute."

And jealous of Bonnaroo. Have fun!

fuck dat shit. I was at like negative 13 for a really long time, so I supposed someone was being trigger happy. they're probz jellin' on you.

- worked is stressing/freaking me the fuck out

- feel shitty --- Fuck you diabetes!!! i hate you so much!!!

- worried about a ton of shit right now that is making it hard to concentrate on anything

- lost out on a record i thought i had secured a long long time ago.

+ Bowling tomorrow, hopefully i do better than last week

+ sold a few more records which will help me regain money i blew to get my AC fixed on monday

- Since my Air Conditioner is 10 years old it will have to be replaced soon and those bitches are $3,000+ and i dont really have that cash to blow. Hopefully it will last through summer and until i get next years tax refund.

-worked last night and am headed back in now.

-haven't slept well at all this week.

+/-hoping for a solid mail day, this may or may not deliver

-was hoping for a new Kevin Leary print soon but this doesn't seem to be happening, Thanks Bertmer!

+got word that a pet store in the area may have an animal i've been looking for! my fingers are crossed!

- My stomach has hurt for like a week straight, which is fairly common for me these days. I hate how my body goes through cycles where it'll feel fine, then just plain hurt for like months. I've had this problem since I was a kid.

- I woke up with heartburn, which is odd since I didn't eat anything that normally gives me it.

+ Nice day outside.

- I really don't feel like going to work tonight.