+/- about your day

The compressor quit so it doesn't get cold anymore, and it's a 14 year old fridge so it's not even worth fixing.

Completely petty compared to my real problems, an old friend keeps posting anti-Islam shit on her facebook and when I call her out, she gets bitchy at me, then her dad chimes in with something overly-racist. I just want to strangle them both. And because of this fridge bullshit I'm in a don't-give-a-fuck mood so I'm letting her know how ignorant I think she is. Not that we've hung out in about 4 years, but I can't see this friendship rekindling. Oh well!

They're a fairly uneducated family, the kind perfect for Fox News' "don't check up on our facts, just listen to our rants!" delivery. I fucking can't stand how idiotic they are. The girl and her long-time boyfriend bringing more children into this world should be a crime, because that kid will be RUINED with a skewed, bigoted point of view.

They're a fairly uneducated family, the kind perfect for Fox News' "don't check up on our facts, just listen to our rants!" delivery. I fucking can't stand how idiotic they are. The girl and her long-time boyfriend bringing more children into this world should be a crime, because that kid will be RUINED with a skewed, bigoted point of view.

That's why I believe in abortion until the age of 18.

That's why I believe in abortion until the age of 18.

this is hilarious

++++++++++++++++++++ Mom came back from the doctor today and they told her she didn't need a transfusion - they're going to push for a month without it which is by far the longest she'd go.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ They told her they are comfortable with her level that she can drive (not fly) home for a weekend to visit! She's been making unbelievably positive strides in the last month or month and a half, it's so awesome. Such a boost after last night's stresses.

+ After all my bitching and negative thinking, we were able to use our connections to find a repair guy who did it for just $125 bucks... lot better than a thousand for a new one (although I'm almost bummed because this morning I was looking at new ones and I found an awesome Whirlpool Gold that I loved for $1044 that I would've loved to have.

if it ever craps out again in the near future, a lot of appliance stores (i.e. best buy, h.h.gregg) will run specials that if you buy something over x amount of dollars, you can put it on a store credit card with no payments and no interest for a decent amount of time. not that that's really a longterm solution, but it gives you time to save up a little bit and be more prepared before you have to start making payments.

also

--- people who are shitty human beings constantly have good things happen to them.

--spending so much money on new photo equipment

-- keeps backing up the time til i can move out

+ got all the photos from one wedding to the bride & she was thrilled with them

+ Just put in for coaching the brand new Girls Varsity Hockey team in the district I sub in / graduated from. Wish me luck! It'd be a really fun way to earn an extra two grand or so, plus networking in the district to get a full time job, plus GETTING TO COACH! I love hockey. Like... more than anything.

Guest eriathomas

+ My test for carpel tunnel this morning was really cool. They shocked my nerves and made them hands and fingers jump around. I don't know the results yet though.

- My feels feel so weird, I can't even describe it.

- I realized that I'm really unhappy with what I choose to major in, but I don't know what the fuck else to do and I don't want to start all over right now.

- Students loans came through, so I can't use that as an excuse to take time off and figure shit out.

Guest eriathomas

+ Found parking spots right away today at school.

- My legs hurt from walking around and going up and down stairs/hills, not sure if I'm just out of shape or if it's another symptom of whatever is going on.

+ Sold a few things on ebay.

- My internet has been really slow that last few days. I've tried power cycling the router and modem a few times, but still slow. It's annoying.

+ co-sponsoring the keep a breast music fest and doing photos tomorrow night after work

- majority of the bands aren't good

+ all the proceeds go to the PA breast cancer coalition

++ going to DC on saturday to meet up with my cousin and then do an engagement shoot (yes, two separate thoughts)

++++ they're bringing their dog along

+++++++ her name is maeby

Guest eriathomas

- I think my cat left us a present of fleas, since I noticed a black bug on me yesterday, and today woke up with like 10 bites on my right arm.

+ Nice day out.

- Legs and arms hurt today, so fucking sick of this.

+ Finishing up Arrested Development tonight, since I've been anti-social because of the above.

- My next paycheck is already spent on my car and medical bills.

Guest eriathomas

- Work is super busy.

- I have a test in my Cisco class on Tuesday, and don't feel like studying.

- Legs and arms feel weird again, almost like something in them is tight. It is really odd, and really fucking annoying. I'm seriously hoping it's some nerver thing and not vascular.

+ Nice day out again.