+/- about your day

Guest eriathomas

+/- I think my leg pain might be from the plantar fasciitis or whatever they said is wrong with my heel, which would make sense, since I've been walking unnaturally to avoid the swollen part. It sort of helps to ease my mind that it's that.

- Still don't know what the hell is going on with the weird feeling stuff.

- Head is all crazy from the heat today.

+ Payday soon.

Guest eriathomas

+ I bought some gel inserts for my shoes, and they feel amazing, though they need broken in a bit.

+ Applied for 2 jobs last night, Geek Squad at Best Buy (which will probably be shitty, but at least it computer related for a resume) and a dispatcher at Time Warner Cable (had a few buddies do it and loved it, but they got promoted to a new thing now).

- Had a horrible panic attack this morning and missed my first class.

- Still freaking out I have something bad going on since I still hurt and tingle in my arms and legs.

+ Payday after midnight.

- Hot as hell out.

+ School funds hit today...3 cheers for student debt!

+ Bought some records/kicks/misc. things, and paid some bills.

+ Feeling pretty good after going over Laplace transforms in class today. Makes sense...so far.

+/- Time to hit dem books.

- Still waiting on some records I ordered earlier this month, and a pre-order from early July. ???

Guest errolwest

+ moving out of my moms basement(I just finished high school, I'm not some 32 year old goon)

-I have no clue how to take care of my self, and that scares me.

-while paking up my old room tonight, I got all sentimental and crap. That kind of bummed me out.

+\- I found 13$ worth of pennies while packing my room.

Guest eriathomas

- woke up with a horrible migraine, which is making me feel really nauseous.

+ Passed my test yesterday without studying. I got a 75% which is not bad for not knowing which OSI layer did what on the test.

- As some of you know, my wife and I are separated. I went to pick my daughter up from her new school and she was showing me the board where all the kids have pics of their families. Hers was just her, her mom, and her brother. No dad. I don't have any real desire to get back together with my wife, but being stricken from the record is major sucky. I have to think it's not good for my daughter, either.

- Further complicating the marriage thing: an old friend for whom I've had feelings and vice versa recently reconnected with me after a few years of not speaking. She sent me a message on Facebook and we've hung out a few times, but she lives in Chicago and is leaving tomorrow. I didn't do anything physical with her because I'm still married, even though it's all but dead at this point. It's just shitty as hell, because we've been really into each other for over a decade and the timing is always fucked.

Casey, do you not want to go through with a divorce?

+ two days off of work

+ got paid today

- got paid less than I thought, about half of what I thought. Apparently, when I put in my vacation time to be used, they forgot to pay me, so I got no money for the week I took off. Balllllls.

+ got a few good records in the mail recently/at Reckless

- not much time to listen to em

+/- New Futurama tonight. Hopefully the season finale is the shit. I've been digging the new episodes.

Casey, do you not want to go through with a divorce?

I hadn't really decided on it until this week. I had been advised that there was no real benefit to go through with it immediately, since there are no real property or child visitation issues to settle, but now I'm thinking it's a necessity if I want to really get on with my life. Then there's the issue of cost...it's fucking expensive.

Guest markovianprocess

+ times a milion - I got a scholarship to do an MSc! This means that rather than having to take out a loan and racking up some serious debt, my fees are getting paid for me. A record number of people didn't get their university places this year in the UK, and there were over 100 applicants for this course and only a few scholarships, so I feel like I've hit the jackpot. I usually spend the full day in university till about 8pm, and I always work really hard, so I feel like that has all been worth it. I'm so happy about this!

+++ - The money I had been saving to pay my own fees is now free money, so I finally got a chance to buy myself some new clothes and records. My mood has improved so much.

Guest eriathomas

+ Going to the doctor, hopefully can figure some shit out.

- Work all weekend.

- Feeling shitty again today. I think the constant weather changes are giving me bad migraines.

+ Hopefully doing something this weekend. I've been avoid going out because I've been so fucking anxious and depressed about shit.

Guest eriathomas

+ Nerve test and blood tests were normal.

+ Doctor put me back on Lexipro, hoping it's just my anxiety.

- My right arm feels really weird, and I couldn't really describe it to him. I just said it felt like all the blood was rushing to it, but I guess I meant swollen. It does not look swollen and he said I have a good pulse, so who knows. It's all annoying, and I just want to know what the fuck it is. I'm hoping really bad it's just anxiety acting all weird.

---------- had to adopt out my cat today. he has been having a lot of behavioral problems over the past year and we feel that we're not able to give him the space he wants in this apartment.

------- spent hours scrubbing piss out of my couch for the 3rd time in less than a month. cleaning chemicals fuck my sinuses.

--- boyfriend cried like a baby. boys crying breaks my heart.

+/- had to cancel on my friend's bachelorette party bc of cat incident. i've never been to one and honestly don't want to start now. not my scene.

- spent all damn day tuesday finding presents for the bachelorette and bridal shower, went to neither.

+pinapple chunks in my mouth and a chicken pot pie in the microwave.

- Spent most of the afternoon pulling chunks of lizard out of the AC unit. Ugh.
gross.

+ it's cold outside

+ my birthday is next month

+ got some new furniture from ikea

- it's taking way too long to assemble and in the mean time my bedroom is a disaster

- since i currently have no assembled furniture, my tv is sitting on the floor unplugged

+ had a job interview at another music school and i think i nailed it

- its hard to get t by bus and i dont have a car

+/- i would ideally like to juggle the two places but i'm not sure if that will be possible