+/- about your day

Guest eriathomas

- My right arm still feels so fucked up sometimes, it's annoying.

+/- Almost done with my Cisco homework, have to do half a study guide at work tonight.

+ Time and a half at work.

+ Hopefully some more L4D2 survival mode at work tonight, after I finish my homework of course.

Guest eriathomas

- It's ridiculous I have to pay to park at school, then driver around for 45 mins and can't find a spot. I ended up parking at work since it's only like a 3-4 block walk.

+ It felt really good to walk, just a bit annoying today since it's windy and hot out.

- Arm still sort of bothering me.

- Forgot to study for my cisco test tonight, which is going to be crazy hard.

+ Trying to be more positive!

+ Thinking of looking into being a radiology technician.

- It's ridiculous I have to pay to park at school, then driver around for 45 mins and can't find a spot. I ended up parking at work since it's only like a 3-4 block walk.

+ It felt really good to walk, just a bit annoying today since it's windy and hot out.

- Arm still sort of bothering me.

- Forgot to study for my cisco test tonight, which is going to be crazy hard.

+ Trying to be more positive!

+ Thinking of looking into being a radiology technician.

i have to pay $130 a month year round to park 3-4 blocks from my work. ...for work. :[

-- back to work today. feels like monday

+ had a great weekend! i got to give a wolf a tummy rub.

+ got all my wedding photos edited finally

+ borrowing the walking dead books to read before the show starts in october and i'm really digging it so far!

Guest eriathomas

- Legs and arms hurt again. I don't get why some days it is fine, and others they hurt.

- I have some group discussion in an hour and our group got a topic that's not really too debatable. We got why has alcohol sales risen since the recession, while some groups got "9/11" "Mosque at ground zero". I have a feeling we'll talk for like 2 of the 10 minutes. Diversity is such a BS class.

+ Nice as hell out.

+ Parking on Thursdays is awesome for some reason.

+ Sold some stuff on ebay.

Guest eriathomas

- My right hand feels weird, like it's swollen and hard to use, but it looks normal. It sucks.

- Work week starts.

+ Cool out.

- Fucking owe the loan company less then $100 and they are going to report me to a credit agency if I don't pay by the end of the month. I never got the bill they have claimed to sent 3 times.

+ Alabama vs. Penn State today

+/- ESPN Gameday is here...this usually results in a less than stellar performance for the Crimson Tide

+ Thusfar Penn State fans seem to be extremely nice, was not expecting this

- being at work before 6a.m. tomorrow morning...hope I actually have staff tomorrow, I'm expecting tomorrow to be insane, soooo many people in town for this game

Guest eriathomas

- I'm sick of ebay buyers not paying me for 5 days, so I message asking when they will pay, and they get all defensive saying they are waiting to get paid. Don't fucking bid if you can't pay.

- Arms and legs are bothering me again. Was fine again for a few days, but they hurt again and it sucks.

- Water pipe burst downtown, and it's affecting the entire city. We have pretty much no pressure, and my buddy's house has no water.

- penn state lost

+ they played much better (with a true freshman qb) than the 24-3 score indicated

++++ iMac came yesterday!

--- need to reinstall ps because it won't work on here for the time being

+ Penn State fans were incredibly nice this weekend...quite a change of pace, not gonna lie...used to rowdy-ass SEC fans full of hatred and piss in their veins

- penn state lost

+ they played much better (with a true freshman qb) than the 24-3 score indicated

++++ iMac came yesterday!

--- need to reinstall ps because it won't work on here for the time being

+ Penn State fans were incredibly nice this weekend...quite a change of pace, not gonna lie...used to rowdy-ass SEC fans full of hatred and piss in their veins

we're (generally speaking) good people! now michigan and ohio state fans treat us like crap whenever we play there. i apologize for that part of the big ten.

we're (generally speaking) good people! now michigan and ohio state fans treat us like crap whenever we play there. i apologize for that part of the big ten.

I like to think we Buckeye fans are quite polite if you ask me! :P

Guest eriathomas

I like to think we Buckeye fans are quite polite if you ask me! :P

I fucking hate Ohio State fans.

- Didn't realize how much CCNA home I had due by tomorrow, so didn't start it until now. Work better be slow tonight if I want to finish all this crap.

+ scored Alexisonfire's Watch Out! and Crisis (red) on vinyl

- waiting for it to come in the mail

+ made some decent money selling a CD

- didn't really want to part with it, but it was an offer I couldn't turn down

+ got a job at a music store/school

- waiting to hear back about when I start

+ selling some stuff on ebay

- ebay and paypal fees blow