+/- about your day

+++ The first of two Converge/Neurosis shows was amazing tonight. The floor was slippery after all the Face Melting that Converge left in their wake. They ended their set with Jane Doe which was amazing. And Neurosis played for almost two hours and Scott Kelly headbutted the microphone till blood dripped down his forehead. It was amazing. I hope tomorrow will be the same.

Did you score one of those ridiculous prints?

I hope its not a big role. I remember Iggy Pop in The Crow. EEECCCHHH!!!

They wanted Iggy Pop to be Funboy in the first Crow movie, but it (obviously) didn't work out...

I just watched that second Crow movie a few days ago. I still cringe at the thought of it. The first one was great...nothing could top that...but nooooooo, they had to make 3 sequels...one of which with Edward Furlong! WTF?!?!

They wanted Iggy Pop to be Funboy in the first Crow movie, but it (obviously) didn't work out...

I just watched that second Crow movie a few days ago. I still cringe at the thought of it. The first one was great...nothing could top that...but nooooooo, they had to make 3 sequels...one of which with Edward Furlong! WTF?!?!

Funny story about the Crow. While I worked at the movie theater awhile back we did a special show for The Crow 4 and the director and producer came. It was pretty much a disaster when only three people showed up. they just flipped out and I found it extremely funny that they thought their film was good enough for tons of people to show up.

I hope its not a big role. I remember Iggy Pop in The Crow. EEECCCHHH!!!

i actually thought Iggy & the Deftones were the only good things about the second one. Sure, his acting was terrible, but in that movie, comparing the acting of everyone is really like comparing piles of shit and trying to determine which one smells better

+ cleaned my room, did laundry, cleaned my bathroom and gave my dog a bath

-/+ bored but added some photos to deadformat

- been watching stupid tv shows most of the day

- work tomorrow, but it will be nice to get out of the house

+ when i go visit my parents in 2 weeks im stoping by ikea and grab a expedit (sp?)

+should have good records coming this week

-depressed because my girlfriend decided not to take me to the loved ones/gaslight anthem show

um, who did she take?

she didnt go with anyone else, haha. but I was originally gonna drive us there and then my car ended up getting all nasty. and then she said she would drive but she went out of town yesterday and said that she wasnt up for traveling again today, I couldn't really go if she didn't want to go. so it was a bummer. but im cool with it now, im sure I will get to see both those bands again.