+/- about your day

- My roommate's filmcrew keeps blowing fuses. It's one thing to use the house to shoot, sucking up my electricity which we're all splitting and not making you pay extra for while you have 12 bajillion-watt lights running for hours, but to disrupt my work over and over by blowing my fuse is incredibly annoying.

Guest falloutcollapse

+Spent all day with my girlfriend

+Spending all day with her tomorrow

+Sleeping over at her house all next weekend

+Got Chipotle

+Birthday in less than a month

+Still stoked on Four Year Strong vinyl

- my birthday -yesterday- money is almost half gone. it's not the fact that it's all going away that bothers me, it's just the fear that my mom will notice and ask. whooops

+ i got a 50 dollar visa gift card thing. now, i can use that to buy shit online if i want to, instead of asking my mom to use her cards.

+ had burger king twice today. cheesy tots for breakfast, and onion rings later on. cooL

- have a stomach ache right now

+ getting HIGH SPEED INTERNET TOMORROWWWEEEEEEEE

+ looking forward to tomorrow

Guest falloutcollapse
Chipotle is good, but Moe's Southwest Grill is pretty damn good. Some might even say better than Chipotle.

They just opened a Moe's right next to my best friend's school, about 2 miles from here. I'm so stoked to go there all the time when I can drive. I like both just about equally.

+ 1st day back at work wasnt that crazy

+ NOFX, No Use for a name show coming up this saturday

+ no traffic on the way to work because most people had off today

- drove to the bank on lunch and it was closed

- no mail

- havent been able to take my cough medicine because the shit will make me pass out, so i have coughed all day

+ got some big orders coming up

- Hate people sometimes

- at what point does it become ok to tell your girlfriend that her friend who can't get her shit together enough to not use blow days after she leaves rehab isn't someone you want to be her maid of honor at your wedding?

- gf getting mad that i refered to chick as a selfish cunt

- even after i offered to put the spoiled rich girl up in my apt rent free so she could get out of california for a while and be with people who will keep her out of trouble

+ boston legal rules

+ kiss of death slipmat