+/- about your day

- at what point does it become ok to tell your girlfriend that her friend who can't get her shit together enough to not use blow days after she leaves rehab isn't someone you want to be her maid of honor at your wedding?

- gf getting mad that i refered to chick as a selfish cunt

- even after i offered to put the spoiled rich girl up in my apt rent free so she could get out of california for a while and be with people who will keep her out of trouble

Seems like you have every right to call her whatever you want. i know its hard to kick the habit but come on, 3 days.

tell your girl to tell her junky friend to clean up or she is out of the wedding.

Guest scriptedrain
+ prison break continues to get better with every episode

+ call of duty 4 is the NUTS!

+ halfway through season 2 of 24, gonna watch another disc tonight if i can drag myself away from COD 4

- i fear for my social life since buying COD 4 on friday

How did you know nuts = shit from the old school censors? It says you joined in December. Either way, +1 sir!

+ prison break continues to get better with every episode

+ call of duty 4 is the NUTS!

+ halfway through season 2 of 24, gonna watch another disc tonight if i can drag myself away from COD 4

- i fear for my social life since buying COD 4 on friday

How did you know nuts = shit from the old school censors? It says you joined in December. Either way, +1 sir!

I have no idea, but my thinking behind it was the saying 'the dogs bollocks', which is sometimes turned into 'the mutts nuts', and then shortened to simply 'nuts'. I thank you sir for your +1 :D

Guest falloutcollapse
- problems with the girlfriend (maybe not being my girlfriend anymore...i don't know)

- homework

- no one to eat dinner with

+/- i get to go on a field trip tomorrow to a hindu temple...i'm really excited i think.

That sounds like a day full of minuses. Sorry bro-ha.

+++ White dots on my gums are just excess skin caused by irritation. All 3 dentists looked at it and said the same thing. If it was bad it'd be red and bleeding.

+++ They did not charge me anything, even though I have no insurance!

+ Will be getting a xbox 360 sometime this week.

Edit a few things I forgot

+ Drove to the dentist and back with no panic attacks, and it's like a 10 min drive to get there. My longest drive in MONTHS.

+ I woke up at 8 am for some reason today, and got to go into the dentist 2.5 hours earlier.

- only slept for like 4 hours last night

+ Not tired at all.

-/+ Ex and I closed our joint checking account

+ Got $180, already spent $90 on records

- Getting sick

+ Got sick from new girlfriend

+ Discovered the Shook Ones because of this board

+ Found out about Ramones represses on eBay for not too much $ because of this board

+ Bought a kegerator this weekend

- No beer in kegerator yet