Moving Mountains - Pneuma out NOW!

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

keith: so psyched for the north end. any estimate on when it will be ready to ship? also, just curious as to why orange was the colour selected.
Got the green, too. Any idea when the Joie de Vivre LP is due? Grabbed that at the same time.

As for orange, we let the bands choose color, and that is what they wanted. It goes along with the album art. As soon as we nail the date down on that one, I will post about it!

i hope CYLS gets this out quick too. really can't wait to spin it.

went w/ the GREEN to match the album cover.

All the orders have been sent out! Deep Elm got a little bit of a head start on us since they started selling them earlier, but everyone who ordered it from us will be getting it soon! thanks!

mine arrived today. blue version. kinda disappointed :/

besides sides B and D being pressed 'out of round' (something that's been happening to often too me lately), i noticed several instances of sibilance, especially on the last track. it was distorting so badly i cringed a bit.

anyone else notice this?

I'm quite sure it's not my setup. i listen to records often, and haven't noticed anything like that. i clean my new records with Last Power Cleaner before playing them, and I clean my stylus regularly. everything has been calibrated recently.

p.s. i've read a few threads here before, but this is my first post. so, hello.

i want this so bad, really not sure how i can afford it though

We disto'd several copies to Australia through Kill the Music! You should totally order it from them. We shipped them out last week, so keep your eyes open for when they get there. That should save you a bunch of money :)

Got mind today.

The green looks stunning! Pictures soon. I also got a nice note from Keith thanking me for my order! I had picked up a few things that I wanted. Def will be buying from them again!

<3

that looks awesome! they chose good colors for the artwork

thanks :) as soon as we found out we were going to be able to do this, we knew exactly what colors we would choose.

i want this so bad, really not sure how i can afford it though

We disto'd several copies to Australia through Kill the Music! You should totally order it from them. We shipped them out last week, so keep your eyes open for when they get there. That should save you a bunch of money :)

<3

that looks awesome! they chose good colors for the artwork

thanks :) as soon as we found out we were going to be able to do this, we knew exactly what colors we would choose.

super stoked to get my blue copy ;D