TP/PO: THE GET UP KIDS "Simple Science" 12" EP (U.

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt Pryor's never let me down, I'm not too concerned. Jim Suptic is kind of hit or miss with me, but I feel pretty confident I will enjoy these songs.

Anyone getting an extra slipmatt they would sell me? Already pre ordered and see getting a double just for the slipmatt.

Still looking for a slipmat? I haven't ordered yet, but I am planning on getting the green, and don't have too much interest in the slipmat. Let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

I got my VC order this morning but still waiting on the BCD order, figure it may be late due to me ordering the CD in the same order and according to BCD that isn't being released until April 27th though Amazon & Interpunk are already selling the CD. Since they'll be sending it out that late, hopefully they'll include the slipmat without me having to prompt them...

EDIT: Just saw that Amazon & Interpunk have distribution delays with the CD. Did anyone see it in stores on Saturday for RSD?