GRADUATING TODAY!

I don't normally make vanity threads but I worked my ass off for three and a half years for this.

I'm sitting in this church in my cap and gown (I got a paint it black shirt and flannel underneath. Everyone else is dressed up. I missed the memo).

Within the next hour or so I'll have my Bachelor's degree. Fucking stoked.

THANKS ERRBODY! I have my diploma. I've already been joking about how I've photoshopped it myself.

also what kind of ridiculous school ends in march

Art Institute runs on a quarter system. We also go year round. This makes our semester scheduling different than most other regular colleges.

THANKS ERRBODY! I have my diploma. I've already been joking about how I've photoshopped it myself.

Art Institute runs on a quarter system. We also go year round. This makes our semester scheduling different than most other regular colleges.

oh im on a quarter system! i was wondering if any other place in the country does it. I just finished winter quarter finals.

I need 5 classes to get my master's but I've been going to school non-stop (year round) since fall of '07 so I'm really burnt out. I'm taking this summer off and probably the fall, too. Then I'll take 2 classes in the spring and stretch it out for a while.

When I graduated, my family was all there (in the Syracuse University Carrier Dome) and when they called my name, my brother stood up and goes "NOW GET A JOB!" Everyone around him stared at him like "what a jerk" but I laughed and enjoyed the comment.

Forgot to get a job, though.