roller blading!

TEAM PUP'N'SUDS BABAY

[image]

I was in high school when this movie came out. My friend (for some reason) watched it and told me he heard a Suicide Machines song in the movie. I told him he was full of shit because he was not really a fan of the band, he had just heard me playing them pretty regularly, but he swore it was true. The next time is was on, he taped it, brought it to my place, and showed me the part with the supposed song.

He was right. "Give" is in this movie. Bizarre.

Not joking - Brink's (Eric Von Detton or whatever) cousin went to Syracuse when I was there and she lived on a floor with a bunch of girls I know. He came to visit one weekend and we ended up at the same party together. Dude is a fucking weird creeper... I've never met someone so awkward.

And then I stole a beer-can's worth of Captain Morgan from him because I ran out of beer.

Oh yea, the real post I meant to make.

For some reason, roller blading isn't completely shunned in Buffalo like it seems to be everywhere else, as long as they are hockey skates of some sort. Everyone around here plays street hockey, so everyone has a pair, and sometimes they make for convenient transportation. I throw mine on to take my dogs out sometimes.

FOUR WHEELS, NOT EIGHT!!!!

[image]

long boards are probably equally as lame as roller blades.

and everyone that i knew grewing up when we'd play street hockey it would just be with shoes. roller blades are probably the most awkward things to try to skate with when you're really used to skating on ice.