Do you wipe sitting down or standing up?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6'2". Sitter.

I can't comprehend standing. It makes no sense to me at all.

5'5" stander. I cannot comprehend why anyone would want to thrust their hand closer to their fecal matter, which is what I imagine sitting would be like.

I don't even get how you could stand. Seems like it would be messy to me. What's the stance? Is it like a batters stance in baseball or something?

5'5" stander. I cannot comprehend why anyone would want to thrust their hand closer to their fecal matter, which is what I imagine sitting would be like.

I don't even get how you could stand. Seems like it would be messy to me. What's the stance? Is it like a batters stance in baseball or something?

Feet down, butt out.

[image]

6'4". Sitter.

What drabley said.

Standing adds a whole element of danger to pooping -- what if some dingleberries get loose? Your clothes/shoes are at risk. And let's not forget about those last few drops of pee that like to escape at the last second, too -- do you really wanna wet yourself, then go back to your friends and say, "No, it's cool, I was standing up to wipe when it happened."

Some of you guys are fucking weird, man.

It's a half stand, ass out, batters stance kind of stance. Think a more vertical crabcore stance! The dingleberry's are a problem I never encounter, and the pee dribble is negated by the fact I stay on the toilet for a few seconds longer than usual. Sitting just sounds like an awkward to wipe in.

i've heard of standing to wipe before and have always been intrigued, but never knew exactly how it worked. i almost want to find a youtube video of somebody doing it just to know.

almost.

What's not to know? I stand up, take some tissue to your ass, throw it in the toilet, live your life.