Win four 12" from Animal Style Records

If you like We Are The Union, Transit, This Is A Stand Off, or Daggermouth, and don't own “Who We Are,” “This Will Not Define Us," “Be Disappointed,” or “Turf War” then go here www.the1stfive.com/contests to enter to win all four records.

There's only one "prize pack" but runners up will get a personalized mixtape/cd (their choice) made by the staff. Also since this is our first contest your chances of winning are probably better than average. Thanks be to Matt for making this possible.

• 2 weeks later...

Taking this down tonight so if you haven't entered and want to try and do it in the next three or four hours. Also we're going to be running contests through our twitter/facebook/rss feed, starting today. If you ever see "Easter Egg" in one of those feeds click on it. Could be a free download of a record, a weird picture, an exclusive stream, or a contest. Today it's a contest.

Follow us at twitter.com/the1stfive if you want to win. We've got one entry for the Easter Egg contest so far today, so your chances are pretty good if you enter.

Taking this down tonight so if you haven't entered and want to try and do it in the next three or four hours. Also we're going to be running contests through our twitter/facebook/rss feed, starting today. If you ever see "Easter Egg" in one of those feeds click on it. Could be a free download of a record, a weird picture, an exclusive stream, or a contest. Today it's a contest.

Follow us at twitter.com/the1stfive if you want to win. We've got one entry for the Easter Egg contest so far today, so your chances are pretty good if you enter.

just entered, but I think I already sent in the info...

just entered, but I think I already sent in the info...

You did for the vinyl contest. You should enter the twitter/facebook one (facebook.com/the1stfive). Giving away a Big Audio Dynamite legacy edition CD. I know thats up your alley.