The WHAT DID YOU GET ON RSD 2010 thread

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

City and Colour - Live At The Orange Lounge (RSD CD release)

Hunter - 10 (RED CD release hand numbered ltd 300)

Pantera - Cowboys From Hell

Pantera - Vulgar Display Of Power

Pantera - Far Beyond Driven

I got everything that I wanted to get on rsd! So happy. Plus I got a free record store day bag, shirt, and saw Moneen and Justin Nozuka play acoustic sets. Overall, a really wicked day.

picked up the Mastodon "blood mountain" single LP reissue... it ended up being on clear blue vinyl. I keep hearing about a red version and the RSD site says that there is 3 colors out of 3000 copies. anyone know the pressing numbers and what the 3rd color is? I'm assuming 1000 per color. any info would be awesome... thanks....

picked up the Mastodon "blood mountain" single LP reissue... it ended up being on clear blue vinyl. I keep hearing about a red version and the RSD site says that there is 3 colors out of 3000 copies. anyone know the pressing numbers and what the 3rd color is? I'm assuming 1000 per color. any info would be awesome... thanks....

White with Blue-250,

Clear Blue-1,375,

Clear Red-1,375

If anyone has access to a spare Them Crooked Vultures release (either UK or US) that they can get to me in the UK at a reasonable non ebay like price (ie UK/Europe based to cut postage/import duty costs) i'd greatly appreciate it. I am in the UK but nowhere near any store that took part, and couldn't get a copy via other means.

If anyone has access to a spare Them Crooked Vultures release (either UK or US) that they can get to me in the UK at a reasonable non ebay like price (ie UK/Europe based to cut postage/import duty costs) i'd greatly appreciate it. I am in the UK but nowhere near any store that took part, and couldn't get a copy via other means.

Banquet had it for sale earlier online, not sure if they still do or not. It's a 78rpm!!

http://www.banquetrecords.com/88697669081

About 50 records, including 5 Hold Steadys at 8:30 pm on Saturday.

Prepare for people to jump on you for this. :-X

Already gave most of them away to friends who were shut out of that record (which is why I got all of them so late in the day anyway) so I'm not too worried about it ;)

The store I got the 5 from, had 10 that they got in. Odd as the stores that I actually went to didn't have any.