BRAND NEW "DEVIL&GOD" 2XLP- TEST PRESSING CONTEST!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha Thats the first Ive seen of that AP thread. I dont even have words to describe that.

I coud only get thru a couple pages but my favorite was the part where one guy said something about "I have no sympathy for people who bought this as an investment to fuck over other people down the road, they all have the same music on them so pretty much just shut up about it" cause a few people are bitching that they are "stuck" with the band's pressing cause it wont be worth anything anymore since now the market will be over saturated with copies and the guys response was "You dont understand vinyl collecting" hahahahaha

What if a secret society of flippers - of roughly 750 or so - banded together to follow AFSR at the last minute? Everyone would go to bed thinking that the release would be on Monday, only to log in sometime tomorrow and find all the rare variants sold out.

Don't think it can't happen. Everyone knows shit gets serious when Brand New's involved.

What if a secret society of flippers - of roughly 750 or so - banded together to follow AFSR at the last minute? Everyone would go to bed thinking that the release would be on Monday, only to log in sometime tomorrow and find all the rare variants sold out.

Don't think it can't happen. Everyone knows shit gets serious when Brand New's involved.

Fraziermart, Awesome Buttons, and horrorz_music joining forces. "LET OUR POWERS COMBINE.....GO EBAY!!"

*cue captain planet theme song*

Wish this was going up tomorrow instead of Monday, but theres no way that they can double their followers in 24 hours..

Do you need me to get you one on Monday when they go up?

no thanks! I just found out I'm working late on Monday, so I'll be able to get it. I thought I had a mid shift. Thanks!