BRAND NEW "DEVIL&GOD" 2XLP- TEST PRESSING CONTEST!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when will people learn that limiting the rarest variant to one per person/order/household/credit card, whatever, will not stop flipping. there will still be people who buy one for the sole purpose to sell it for a profit. it does even the odds of more people who actually want a copy getting one, but people will flip something when there's potential to make money, regardless of how many copies they're allowed to buy.

Question has still yet to be answered, please make the Black copies one per customer so there will be no flipping.

There will still be plenty of reselling even with a one black per customer limit.

I guess I should have wrote that comment better. I know there will still be flippers but this would give a better chance to those who actually intend on keeping it.

If you dont plan on selling/trading it at some point, why does it matter to get the rarest variant anyways?

probably the same reason you have this:

WANTS:

Unearth- Undying split, Endless(blue/clear), Oncoming Storm (white), tests

Ataris- In This Diary, Boys of Summer, Junglefish split (DOH version), Anywhere But Here

Between the Buried and Me- Alaska and Great Misdirect test presses

maybe people are working on collections...

Question has still yet to be answered, please make the Black copies one per customer so there will be no flipping.

There will still be plenty of reselling even with a one black per customer limit.

Anybody who wants to buy a black copy will be re-directed to survey monkey where they must answer questions about Brand New to prove how big of a fan they are.

Problem solved.

If you dont plan on selling/trading it at some point, why does it matter to get the rarest variant anyways?

probably the same reason you have this:

WANTS:

Unearth- Undying split, Endless(blue/clear), Oncoming Storm (white), tests

Ataris- In This Diary, Boys of Summer, Junglefish split (DOH version), Anywhere But Here

Between the Buried and Me- Alaska and Great Misdirect test presses

maybe people are working on collections...

I completely understand that concept. It's just funny seeing people get butthurt about missing out on the rarest variant. Pretty sure they all sound the same.

black 180g > everything else...I'm going to assume at least some of us are getting it for that reason.

idk I think some people just want it for the novelty. I want a couple variants bc I really am that kind of crazy dedicated brand new fan and this is my favorite album. It will definitely get played out.

Anybody who wants to buy a black copy will be re-directed to survey monkey where they must answer questions about Brand New to prove how big of a fan they are.

Problem solved.

That's probably what held this up so long. BN insisted on working their merch guys into the process.

Guest lacesout

i was really expecting something a lot more grandiose, this doesn't seem to be any more special than the other pressing except for the 180g bit.

but i'm still buying one.