PO: Tokyo Police Club - Champ (180gr Colour)

Looks like there are only 3 left! Get this before they are gone! This album is fantastic! Mine came yesterday in superb condition. They put the inner sleeve, which is a picture sleeve with the original album art on it, in the middle of the gatefold to ship which is awesome. No seam splits on the jacket or that inner sleeve. And the record plays flawlessly, for me at least. Couldn't be happier with the product and especially the price!

Looks like there are only 3 left! Get this before they are gone! This album is fantastic! Mine came yesterday in superb condition. They put the inner sleeve, which is a picture sleeve with the original album art on it, in the middle of the gatefold to ship which is awesome. No seam splits on the jacket or that inner sleeve. And the record plays flawlessly, for me at least. Couldn't be happier with the product and especially the price!

They packaged mine the same way but I still had a pretty large seam split in the inner sleeve.

My experience was pretty much the same - I am happy

They packaged mine the same way but I still had a pretty large seam split in the inner sleeve.

Ahhh that's a bummer. :( Sorry to hear that. I was thinking maybe the way they packaged it helped prevent that. Maybe it just makes it less likely. Most, if not all, picture inner sleeves that I've ever gotten have gotten some kind of split whether small or large. I think this is pretty much the first, or one of the very few, that has gotten to me intact. Regardless, if anyone is on the fence on this album....do it.

• 2 weeks later...

got mine this week and my roommate who stayed at the apartment while I was gone for spring break put it on my bed. I actually ordered it this last weekend. Thing looks great and I am surprised it was so cheap. Love the crap out of this band. Honestly Champ is probably the album I am least familiar with in regards to TPC but Boots of Danger and Bambi are such great songs off it I had to pull the trigger.

That sucks! This album is too good to let someone else ruin it for you but I know the feeling...Can't wait for some new TPC, seems like it's take foreeeveeerrrrr.

Agreed. This was one of the albums that I got my ex into and she loved it. I bought the album anyways. You know why? Cause she's fat now. I'm sure your ex will get fat too. Buy the album. 

• 1 year later...