new ceremony album

completely awful...annoying or boring and cliche

track 4 sounds like something trent from mystik spiral would have written

pass

just curious, what do you find to be cliche about it?

what isnt?

its another bigger name hardcore band making a "really different"album and people thinking its amazing because it sounds like an unfocused mess but that must mean its genius

and i realize people will say "its supposed to be an unfocused mess" but that wasnt what they were going for in my opinion on this album.

wow weird songs with people talking in the background and a final track thats "normal" and slow...boring

dont get my wrong, some of the songs on here rip, but for ceremony, this album is beat street and ill just be pressing skip too many times

the doldrums is probably my favorite song on the album.

and i don't see what's not to like. good album in my opinion, not particularly wowed though, and there are minor things i disapprove of that i don't feel like explaining here.

but i will say if ceremony kept writing ruined over and over i would be very bored with this band. i like that they change their sound even if it does seem a bit forced on this record.