WWDC - New iPhone? Trackpad? iTunes.com?

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now here's the question...being that AT&T is changing their plans for data usage for new customers, how will this affect those of us who currently have the unlimited plans? I know that we will be able to keep the unlimited plans, but will this come into play and stay the same when we upgrade to the 4G?

I'm looking at you Scott A. for the anwer/thoughts...

Now here's the question...being that AT&T is changing their plans for data usage for new customers, how will this affect those of us who currently have the unlimited plans? I know that we will be able to keep the unlimited plans, but will this come into play and stay the same when we upgrade to the 4G?

i'm pretty sure at&t said there's a grandfather clause and it's only changing for new customers. i could be wrong though.

Yes you can keep your current data plan. However, if you want to use tethering you'll have to upgrade to the new plans.

Check your data usage though, you might not want to keep your current plan. I only use about 500mb a month, so I'm switching to the new one to save $5 a month.

^ Yup. I won't be getting one now until I get more storage. I want a minimum of 64gb so I can keep all of my music and have a decent amount set aside for video cuz that screen is gorgeous. Why is it taking longer to upgrade the memory in this thing? Are they just filling the inside with so much hardware they don't have enough space for another memory card?

I can't imagine the 64gb flash card takes up much more room than the 32gb. My guess is there's enough new features here to warrant leaving the same capacities, so they are saving that upgrade for next year when there won't be as many new features. Plus I think flash storage is still pretty pricey at 64gb+, but I could be wrong of course.

Am I the only who is somewhat curious and maybe bothered by the glass-backing? I don't understand why there would be a need to have the back of the phone to be glass as the front. "To avoid scratching" is a lame reason.

I don't know, tons of people complained about the scratching on the back.