Home on a Saturday Night

I love weekends at home. I rarely get them off of work anymore so when I do I love to just chill and listen to records. Tonight started out fair enough, ordered a pizza and wings and was watching The Hangover(still haven't seen the whole movie) with my girlfriend. Then the filling on my back molar popped out. So now I am googling emergency dentists online just in case this gets ugly. The filling was like half of my tooth. Still not sure which is better. That or the ER. I'm not in need of that yet but if the nerve gets exposed I am not good with dealing with that pain.

Rad saturday night eh?

This is the first Saturday in a long time that I have spent at home and in my town. My roommate is gone so it's just me. I went to the gym for an hour, and am now watching The Shawshank Redemption for the first time.

Such a good movie.

Easily one of the best!

I'm home right now, but only for another hour or so. I don't get bummed out if a Saturday becomes a bust, there's always movies or records. Hell, right now I'm watching Transformers on TNT. Sometimes if people want to hang out, I just don't feel like it so I will stay in and crank some tunes. Sometimes I'm just not in the mood to party, it gets boring sometimes week after week.

Guest eriathomas

Usually Saturdays are the main nights I go and hang out, but tonight everyone seems busy or tired. I don't mind since I did shit the last 3 days, so i'm just watching some anime and may get into some more Silent Hill.

Man... just rocked a good 3 or 4 hours of Red Dead. I can't remember the last time I gamed for more than about 30 minutes at a time. So fucking good... that game is just ridiculous. Also, made myself some wicked good chicken quesadillas for supper and washed them down with some Sleeman beer, while listening to my Weakerthans records. I may stay in more Saturdays... all in all it was a pretty sweet time haha.

I have achieved drunkenness and it is radder than anything and I am jamming some Bobby D and it is chill as fuck and fuck you, I am better than you.

hah. i'm home every night. I'm doing the same shit I always do...getting stoned and playing video games/dicking around on the internet.

I only go out if there's something happening that doesn't involve sitting at the bar. Last weekend I went to a party @ a prison warden's house (the prison fence ran through his backyard!) and next weekend it's Dear Landlord and OWTH, so I don't feel bad about staying in tonight.