NOFX - "The Longest EP"

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are mailing them out already, I happened to pick mine up Monday from the Fat office.

These haven't been mailed out yet. A batch may go out tomorrow but it'll be less than half of them. I hate you Dante.

Pat you've had these for like 30 weeks! GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT!

Sorry to jump the gun, I know you usually have pretty fast turn around time, figured they'd be out already. I guess Aubin clogging your toilet delayed the shipping. Also, sorry about that.

These haven't been mailed out yet. A batch may go out tomorrow but it'll be less than half of them. I hate you Dante.

Sorry to jump the gun, I know you usually have pretty fast turn around time, figured they'd be out already. I guess Aubin clogging your toilet delayed the shipping. Also, sorry about that.

Look at this fucking name dropper.

Look at this fucking name dropper.

Shit, I didn't even mention that it was because Joey Cape, Tony Sly and Fat Mike were all there and we drank hella Salmon schnapps. That's why Aubin puked, dude can't hold his fish (liquor).