NOFX - "The Longest EP"

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im bummed. i ordered 5 of these ( i had a feeling there was going to be at least 3 different variations). Just got an order cancellation for 4 and now I see there ended up being 4 different variations so far. Man this is not my month.

While I wish FAT had limited it to 1 per person, I find it peculiar that your order gets downsized, while some others who ordered 4 or 5 had their orders filled (granted in separately placed orders).

Since they don't give you the option to choose specific colors I think its fine its not limited to 1 per person. Because for instance like this release if I was trying to collect all the variations and I could only order 1 it would end up costing me a fortune to get a hold of the other colors. But yeah I did find it strange because I just got the email last night and Im pretty positive I placed my order in the first day or 2. I emailed them though to see what was up, so I'm just gonna have to wait and see what they say.

P.S. Don't get me wrong if I ordered 5 and there only ended up being 1 color I could understand cancelling 3 or 4 of them then, I wouldn't have cared cause I don't need that many extras of the same color. What I found weird was that since there happened to be that many colors that my order got downsized.

the combo pack is still available thru fatwreck.com...scroll to the bottom below all of the albums to clothing and you see that the combo pack is there with all shirt sizes available. and put in a little effort next time.

http://www.fatwreck.com/store/band/6

I love when new guys make asses of themselves.

New guy? More like lurker Mr. July 09. This is the first time i've ever seen fat having something in the store that wasn't available for purchase. they pull the item link as soon as said item is out of stock unlike most distros/labels.

I love when new guys make asses of themselves.

New guy? More like lurker Mr. July 09. This is the first time i've ever seen fat having something in the store that wasn't available for purchase. they pull the item link as soon as said item is out of stock unlike most distros/labels.

whenever there is a big pre order for a new release like this the pictures and stuff that shows the item usually stays in the store for a month or so after it sells out.

the cokie stuff was the same way

whenever there is a big pre order for a new release like this the pictures and stuff that shows the item usually stays in the store for a month or so after it sells out.

the cokie stuff was the same way

True. Pics usually stay for a while, the links to buy are usually not there though.

Got my green/red today. They have little chips/cracks all along the edge of the record as well. Obviously not going to affect playback, but interesting to see that. I ordered the combo, which I assume is how I got the red/green. Gonna be a couple of weeks before I can listen though, bummer dude