US people - which merch sites do you order from?

Interpunk shipping prices suck.....4LP's from intepunk are 6.75, and increase about $1 per LP after that. I just ordered 4 LP's from No Idea and shipping was 4.75, I think 2LP's are only 3.50. Not only that No Idea doesn't have a as high mark up as Interpunk. ANY record that both places have No Idea is almost always cheaper by a buck or two, sometimes more.

im trying to research merch sites in the US that will take our product to save you guys from paying ridiculous shipping out of canada.. so what sites do you guys use and who has the cheapest shipping?

thanks

ShopRadioCast.com is not only Canadian (so no BS border fees for Canadians) but we ship to the US and the rest of the world all from inside of the US....probably your best bet.

I usually try to buy direct from the band or labels web store. If not there I move to:

interpunk.com

noidearecords.com

nerdalertrecords.com

soundstagedirect.com

elusivedisc.com

amazon.com as a last resort, but I will only buy from sellers, not amazon itself since there packing methods are laughable.