CONVERGE "On My Shield" 7"EP announced

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It makes perfect sense:

"- There are 2 vinyl colors currently available thru the DW Estore (5 total colors are manufactured)."

This indicates that one color is gone.

1 Band Color + 1 EVR Color + 3 DW Colors = 5 total colors.

Thanks.

-J.

sorry for being an idiot but what is evr ? i ordred the 3 colors from dw and the epitaph color but is there another color available now ? i thought there was going to be 5th color for some retailers but didnt know if it was available yet and where . thanks in advance .

I assumed that this:

"This version is on yellow swirl vinyl and it was going to be available on tour only, but due to timing, it is now available exclusively in the Converge official online store. Only 500 copies are going to be available on yellow swirl vinyl."

Meant that the band would be getting a different color since all of these are being sold online.

On My Shield. If you just ordered just the 7", I made the executive decision to start shipping. Why? Because with Bad Religion and a warehouse move coming in the near future, we need to just get orders that can ship out of the way. Simple as that.

The apparel from the spring tour leftovers is shipping right now. The On My Shield items are only being made based on orders. We will shut orders down on that in two weeks and print them and ship them as promised on the 17th. We wanted to make the shirts & hoodies limited just like the record is. When the vinyl sells out, all shirts/hoodies will have the song download attached.

I assumed that this:

"This version is on yellow swirl vinyl and it was going to be available on tour only, but due to timing, it is now available exclusively in the Converge official online store. Only 500 copies are going to be available on yellow swirl vinyl."

Meant that the band would be getting a different color since all of these are being sold online.

I think it means that these were supposed to be ready for this tour that they are on right now - hence being the band color - but since they weren't, they're being sold online through the band's official site. I don't see how this has anything to do with EVR.

The tour copies never made it to tour. So they are now "band copies". I think Tre cleared this up for us in one of the threads.

So basically.

DEATHWISHINC has 3 copies of Jane doe for sale. 1 Color is sold out. No color or pressing information has been released.

Tour copies(band copies) were not done in time for tour. They were/are available through converges king road merch store. 500 copies. These copies have not been recieved by kings road merch yet so they will not be shipping yet.

EVR no pressing info or color information has been released. No release date set and I'm not entirely sure that they have even gotten their copies yet.

On My Shield. If you just ordered just the 7", I made the executive decision to start shipping. Why? Because with Bad Religion and a warehouse move coming in the near future, we need to just get orders that can ship out of the way. Simple as that.

So so so so soooooo, that means that if I ordered just that and the Jane Doe AA T-Shirt (that has been there for quite a while now), it will be shipping anytime? If so, I think that I will fly down from Canada to wherever you are, shake you and tell you how awesome you are (ok, won't do that, but still....... you know what I mean)

The tour copies never made it to tour. So they are now "band copies". I think Tre cleared this up for us in one of the threads.

So basically.

DEATHWISHINC has 3 copies of Jane doe for sale. 1 Color is sold out. No color or pressing information has been released.

Tour copies(band copies) were not done in time for tour. They were/are available through converges king road merch store. 500 copies. These copies have not been recieved by kings road merch yet so they will not be shipping yet.

EVR no pressing info or color information has been released. No release date set and I'm not entirely sure that they have even gotten their copies yet.

Holy crap! Someone count the midichlorians on this one.

So so so so soooooo, that means that if I ordered just that and the Jane Doe AA T-Shirt (that has been there for quite a while now), it will be shipping anytime? If so, I think that I will fly down from Canada to wherever you are, shake you and tell you how awesome you are (ok, won't do that, but still....... you know what I mean)

Possibly. Our warehouse is filtering literally thousands of orders (between Bad Religion and this...we've used A LOT of paper. Sorry mother Earth). If they see an easy to ship one, they're snagging it to save them the hassle.

So basically.

Holy crap! Someone count the midichlorians on this one.

and here's his reaction to the news that there was trouble at the pressing plant and the jane doe reissue would be heavily delayed...

[image]