CONVERGE "On My Shield" 7"EP announced

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, there's media mail provided you only order media.

And as for the multiple stores, that is totally true. We just think it's awkward to have a central store with I Set My Friends On Fire and Tom Waits next to each other with Frank Turner and Converge stores next to Dr. Dog. We only have a few stores, so we figure it's better to let stores stay separate. Our home page is about to launch and even that doesn't link you to everything. It's on purpose. They call it "strategy"

However, if you want to buy from Anti- or Epitaph or Refused or Tom Waits or Frank while buying this, your browser will cookie the shopping cart and you can do that.

And as for the multiple stores, that is totally true. We just think it's awkward to have a central store with I Set My Friends On Fire and Tom Waits next to each other with Frank Turner and Converge stores next to Dr. Dog. We only have a few stores, so we figure it's better to let stores stay separate. Our home page is about to launch and even that doesn't link you to everything. It's on purpose. They call it "strategy"

However, if you want to buy from Anti- or Epitaph or Refused or Tom Waits or Frank while buying this, your browser will cookie the shopping cart and you can do that.

Just thought I'd point out that I ordered the Axe To Fall tour press independently and there was no option for media mail.

just a heads up, i only ordered the jane doe lp and a 7" and it didnt give me a media option though i prob would have chose if it.

makes sense and glad it worked out. but no media mail option for 1 LP and 1 7". thanks Karl!

http://kingsroadmerch.com/help/ SHOULD populate with your info if you have cookies on and have ordered from us. But yeah...email with your order number bitching that we're awful. Or just politely request a refund and a conversion to Media mail.

Can I politely request my orders be combined? I bought the ATF tour the moment I saw it... I guess I didn't want to miss out waiting for the 7"s to pop up.

Ordered a 7" & two shirts but a bit surprised at the damn shipping. I had included the two mystery shirt bundle and shipping went up to $10. FUCK. For 2 shirts? GRAND TOTAL: $30 for a 7" and $12 t-shirt bundle.

Didn't order Jane Doe, only because I already ordered one through Death Wish.