CONVERGE "On My Shield" 7"EP announced

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I ordered Axe To Fall on clear by itself then Jane Doe and On My Shield. I emailed asking about combining the orders and using media mail, then got a mysterious $5 refund and a shipping confirmation for Axe To Fall. I figured I was too late for ATF and that the 7" and Jane Doe would ship down the line media, but got this email back.

"Hey Daniel,

Sorry for the confusion. We had some glitches with our computer systems today. Unfortantley your order was shipped today and Order# 44--- will be shipped right behind it. I'm sorry for the inconvience. If ther is anything else we can help you with please advise. Thanks for your support KRM."

So... is Jane Doe shipping already? I just got like ten times and excited haha. Also everyone at KR has been really helpful and understanding today. Definitely really happy with this order.

IMPORTANT NOTE:

"Jane..." is not shipping yet. But will be shipping VERY soon from DW, and a bit later from Kingsroad.

DW will be announcing all of that shortly. Thanks for your patience.

Just writing this in reference to the ^ above.

>>>>>>>>

And now what I was initially posting...

You likely know already but...

We've launched Pre-ordering for "On My Shield" as well as the band exclusive color of the "Jane Doe" 2XLP Reissue thru our Official Estore:

http://www.kingsroadmerch.com/converge

The Pre-order of "On My Shield" comes w/ an immediate Download of the song.

Other news:

FANTASTIC news regarding the "Jane Doe" 2XLP Reissue will be coming this week from DW.

The long wait is almost over...

http://www.deathwishinc.com

Thanks everyone.

-J.