Canker Sores

There terrible!!

Luckily I only get a couple a year and they always turn up in pairs. Constant tongue touching, for some reason food always get lodged right on top of it. Then out of nowhere a couple days later its gone.

I've tried tons of remedies to make them go away faster, nothing works. Just let nature do its thing.

I get cankers more often than a normal persons should, and I've tried ever DIY cure there is. It usually comes down to just dipping your finger in warm water, then in salt, and putting pressure on it.

Last time they came, I had 3 of them all within 2 inches of each other. They were there for about a week straight. That time I found that baking soda actually works the best, so I guess it varies.

if you're prone to getting them, try some rembrandt canker sore toothpaste. my sister uses it all the time and swears by it.
This sounds amazing! Would try.

http://www.amazon.com/Rembrandt-Whitenin....896 4337&sr=8-3

that's it! i've used it too on occasion; tastes pretty good and seems to work. it doesn't foam as much as 'regular' toothpaste, which is a little weird, but normal for this stuff.

I get cankers more often than a normal persons should, and I've tried ever DIY cure there is. It usually comes down to just dipping your finger in warm water, then in salt, and putting pressure on it.

Last time they came, I had 3 of them all within 2 inches of each other. They were there for about a week straight. That time I found that baking soda actually works the best, so I guess it varies.

I got so pissed off and desperate the last time I had them (three at a time as well). I rinsed a few times a day with warm salt water and then put baking soda on after every rinse and they went away a couple of days sooner than usual.

i still get them every couple of months. Mostly when i'm stressed.

I found at cvs they sell "Canker Patches" it feels like a vitamin on the inside of your mouth, and kinda sticks out a bit, but it completly seals off that part of your mouth, and last for a good couple of hours.

Thats really the only thing i've found to help cope with them, besides just dealing with them till they go away. Special toothpaste doesn't seem to help that much. Some mouthwashes work to numb them for a couple of mins, but they still come back.

I'm so used to canker sores that I usually don't even notice. I get it from cutlery in restaurants and at other peoples houses, unless I clean them real good beforehand. which I almost always forget.

but the other day I had like three right above my wisdom teeth which wants to come through, and it totally sucked

We get a bunch of people coming to to Applebees that order a glass of hot water along with their drinks to soak their silverware in. Might be a good habit to pick up.

I'm so used to canker sores that I usually don't even notice. I get it from cutlery in restaurants and at other peoples houses, unless I clean them real good beforehand. which I almost always forget.

but the other day I had like three right above my wisdom teeth which wants to come through, and it totally sucked

It sounds like you just get them because you're so stressed about getting them. They're not contagious, at least not in the sense that you'll catch them from silverware that someone else used. The way I understand it, you are always susceptible to canker sores, but generally your body nips them in the bud, but if your immune system is down from stress or being sick, then they'll break out.

damn i have one right now, and realllllly hoping i dont get another since mine usually come in pairs or 3 at a time as well.

use h2o2 / hydorgen peroxide as a mouth wash, or my doctor even told me soak a q-tip in h2o2 and just start twisting it on the soar, its not as painful as it sounds and works good for me

they are just fucking MISERABLE and so hard to not play with on your tounge, even though it hurts like hell. someone needs to come up with something that kills those fuckers