Trading your favorite songs comp ?

mrc

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest falloutcollapse
we need a new thread for toughts and opinions and tracklistings. right? i think we should

Good idea. I'll start a new one in the middle of the week. Nobody beat me to it! And guys, please get your CDs out!

Ok, I finished the CD this morning and burned it. I'm hoping to make it to the post-office on my lunch break. I wanted to take a picture of my packaging in case the person receiving it doesn't have a camera, because I think it's pretty neat and people will enjoy it.

Also, I typed up a unique little tracklist with my reasons for putting the tracks on there. I'll post that once the person has received their disc.

I sent mine out a few weeks ago....

Dude, it arrived on Friday and it is INSANE. You went so far above and beyond, it's not even funny. One of my co-workers is an enormous Soundgarden fan (and I'm not) so I passed on that poster you threw in there and he FLIPPED OUT. And he never gets excited about anything besides Thrice, Andy Van Slyke baseball cards and The Office. So you made two peoples' days brighter!

...and now I have to match your output with a package of my own...

I sent mine out a few weeks ago....

Dude, it arrived on Friday and it is INSANE. You went so far above and beyond, it's not even funny. One of my co-workers is an enormous Soundgarden fan (and I'm not) so I passed on that poster you threw in there and he FLIPPED OUT. And he never gets excited about anything besides Thrice, Andy Van Slyke baseball cards and The Office. So you made two peoples' days brighter!

...and now I have to match your output with a package of my own...

haha, glad u both appreciated it. I seriously already forgot what i had originally put in there besides the cd's and the poster. i was in such a hurry to get it out before the 16th that i kinda half-assed it...glad you liked.

Glad it made it!

And sorry if its a lot to digest...I couldn't figure out what to cut anymore...hell a week before it went out it was @ around 50someodd songs...getting to where its at was painful...lol

I'd imagine you've heard some of them...but if was something popular I tried to use a b-side(see fall out boy & limbeck)

Enjoy dude! I'm stoked to see what's on yours!

Glad it made it!

And sorry if its a lot to digest...I couldn't figure out what to cut anymore...hell a week before it went out it was @ around 50someodd songs...getting to where its at was painful...lol

I'd imagine you've heard some of them...but if was something popular I tried to use a b-side(see fall out boy & limbeck)

Enjoy dude! I'm stoked to see what's on yours!

there is really no rhyme or reason to mine. a lot of variety i'd like to think...pretty much took most of my favorite songs from my favorite or most inspirational bands. also threw in some releases from my label. they're old but have some alright stuff on them.