New Comeback Kid

It's very different from the old stuff. compared to the firs two records it's kind of meh. but listening to it from the point of view that they have a new singer it's really good. not as forced or genaric as Broadcast. Fairly anthemic and sing alongable. Has a lot of paralles to This Is Hell and Grave Maker

Not suprised it leaked already, they sent me a download for it like 2 weeks ago.

That being said, this album absolutely fucking rules! Seriously the best thing this band has done and I loved Turn It Around and Wake the Dead.

I hear a big Strike Anywhere influence on a lot of these songs. Track 3 could seriously be a Strike Anywhere song.

I didnt like Broadcasting much at all but I cant stop listening to this album.

At first this album didnt sound like CBK at all to me, the more I listen to it though it sounds like CBK, just different than their other stuff. If that makes any sense.

I hear a lot of Stike Anywhere, This Is Hell, Gallows influence in this one.

I didnt like Broadcasting much at all but I cant stop listening to this album.

At first this album didnt sound like CBK at all to me, the more I listen to it though it sounds like CBK, just different than their other stuff. If that makes any sense.

I hear a lot of Stike Anywhere, This Is Hell, Gallows influence in this one.

definitely, first track could be TIH

i cant really compare the first two to these last two CBK records because I feel like scott and andrew have different sounding vocals and styles, which also changed their sound as a band, which makes it tougher to really compare the records to each other, unlike with a band like Terror or This Is Hell because they keep the same vocalist, even though there are different members in the band. that being said, this record is amazing. a LOT better than broadcasting, which I thought was kind of a dud outside a few really good songs. so glad this is a great record because I think they lost a LOT of steam when broadcasting came out in the States (not in canada or europe, thats for sure), and I think they'll regain what they lost here with this record.