anyone ever smoked that fake weed

Guest eriathomas

Isn't that K2 stuff just herbs sprayed with chemicals? I've read about it making people super sick, and causing horrible hallucinations.

There are a ton of places online that sell it. They use it in movies and stuff but I dont think it actually does anything or it would be everywhere.

http://www.legalbuds.com/

Unless you are talking about K2 and that's something totally different.

Yeah, the shit on legalbuds is pretty worthless.

K2 is pretty "eh" from my experience, but the Wicked X and XXX are pretty legit. The high is all in the head, and doesn't last too long, though. I wouldn't smoke it alone, but mixing it gets a thumbs up.

http://legaldank.com/buy-wicked-x/

It's kind of funny, on that site it's more expensive than the real stuff. At liquor stores around here, though, it's like $12 for the 1.3 gram tube.

I've read some weird stories online about it totally ruining real weed for some people. Seemed those people just smoked it straight up, and a whole lot of it at that, though. (One story I read, the dude went through like 4g's a day for a while)

Also, it is illegal in some states already, with others proposing legislation. Something to consider.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spice_(drug)

Guest eriathomas

I smoked some of that real bud stuff way back in high school, and I'm pretty sure it's the reason I ended up quitting a few weeks later. It was odd. I guess it's pretty common though?

Oh hell no...I figured it would be some sketch stuff. I don't really wanna smoke rat poison or whatevs. I tried salvia once and while I'm pretty sure it was super low strength, it still felt worthless. Tasted like ass and tore the shit out of my throat with zero high. Like smokin' a cactus.

Oh hell no...I figured it would be some sketch stuff. I don't really wanna smoke rat poison or whatevs. I tried salvia once and while I'm pretty sure it was super low strength, it still felt worthless. Tasted like ass and tore the shit out of my throat with zero high. Like smokin' a cactus.

salvia isnt supposed to feel like weed though. if you smoke the extract, its a lot closer to a 5 minute lsd trip than anything else.

you're definitely right about the taste though...

It's a synthetic cannabinoid. It isn't rat poison or a bunch of random chemicals or anything of the sort.

It would really suck to have real weed completely ruined for me because I don't like to drink. I guess I should just avoid this stuff...isn't worth it to me. Thanks for the info though that's really interesting...never even heard of K2 before this thread. I see ads for that "legal bud" crap everywhere but I just figured it was like hemp bud or something.