Coffee

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My main coffee is this stuff by Stewart's called Red Eye Serious Brew. It's got a bloodshot eye on the can and when I brew a pot, it whips my ass. My step mom bought me a pound of Jack Daniel's coffee for Christmas that I've yet to try because I don't know what to expect from it. I'm hoping it doesn't take like coffee with whiskey in it because if I'm drinking something that tastes like that, I better be getting drunk off it.

My main coffee is this stuff by Stewart's called Red Eye Serious Brew. It's got a bloodshot eye on the can and when I brew a pot, it whips my ass. My step mom bought me a pound of Jack Daniel's coffee for Christmas that I've yet to try because I don't know what to expect from it. I'm hoping it doesn't take like coffee with whiskey in it because if I'm drinking something that tastes like that, I better be getting drunk off it.

I've been known to throw a shot of Jameson in my coffee on occasion. It's too good.

I'm drunk, how the hell do you spell occasion??

Mug Mug Mug!

I love Espresso....Italian Espresso is the shit.

I usually drink Lavazza or Segafredo

But Illy or Jolly Caffe are great, but fucking expensive...

I have a krups espresso machine like the one pictured here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krups

It still works, but I need a better one.

like one of these fuckers:

[image]

Haha, ok maybe something smaller....

i would kill for some espresso or coffee now! But i have no cream and black coffee is a little rough.

Dude, get coffee from http://www.awcoffees.com - it's the best coffee I've ever had - and they roast the beans like..WHEN you order the coffee. It's ran out of a church basement (lawlz I know) but it's still so good.

ONLY coffee I've ever had where I didn't want to put any cream or sugar in it because it was so good black (insert joke about never going back). I haven't had this kind yet, but with a name like "Yemen", that one has to be good ;)

There are only two coffees I love and drink

Peets and Dunkin Donuts

sooo good

Bender: You seem a tad wound up, buddy. And your face is greasy. Real greasy! You been up all night?

Fry: Of course I've been up all night! Not because of caffeine. It was insomnia. I couldn't stop thinking about coffee. I need a nap. (He goes to sleep for less than a second and wakes up and grabs a cup of coffee) Coffee time! (

Bender: You seem a tad wound up, buddy. And your face is greasy. Real greasy! You been up all night?

Fry: Of course I've been up all night! Not because of caffeine. It was insomnia. I couldn't stop thinking about coffee. I need a nap. (He goes to sleep for less than a second and wakes up and grabs a cup of coffee) Coffee time! (

YES.

I wish I could find some of those clips. So fucking funny, though my favorite moment is the one I posted.

I don't like coffee at all, and the other day I was in Boston at a Brew Pub (actually, I was in Cambridge) and they had a "cappuccino stout" or something that actually has Starbuck's Expresso brewed right into it.. I was hesitant to even taste it once I smelled it, and I regret that I did finally sip it. It was beyond terrible.