FUCK VIVA HATE RECORDS

I guess shipping also takes so long because sometimes the stuff gets stuck at the customs - my label Arctic Rodeo also ships records from Germany to overseas, and we always ship the records right on time, but the US customs sometimes keep stuff lying around for weeks before finally delivering the stuff. Maybe they have a couple of elephants walking over the boxes during this time.... no idea. It sucks, but there is actually nothing you can do about this....

You can try putting the record between two pieces of heavy glass and putting it out on the sun for a few minutes...I personally have never done it but have heard others do it and it may work. Unsure on how long to leave it out in the sun for.

Anyone?

i'd avoid the sun technique and try for 2 pieces of glass and with heavy books on top of them on a table for a day or two or a week

You can try putting the record between two pieces of heavy glass and putting it out on the sun for a few minutes...I personally have never done it but have heard others do it and it may work. Unsure on how long to leave it out in the sun for.

Anyone?

i'd avoid the sun technique and try for 2 pieces of glass and with heavy books on top of them on a table for a day or two or a week

One of my friends successfully used this method on a Pg. 99 that the post office murdered (it was worse than the records shown in OP's post believe it or not). He kept it under the books for a couple of weeks.

Unfortunately, the book thing didn't work for me for an old James Brown record. You can put it in the heat for a few minutes as it moltens the vinyl but not too long as it will probably screw up the grooves. I made bowls from old records last week and it only took a couple of minutes to made them malleable so be very carefull if you try this. The sun or a blow dryer could be enough.