Kid Dynamite Double LP Repress?

Saw this on B9, and apparently out of 300 with a screen printed cover. I would do almost anything to get one. Hoping there were some left over that'll go up somewhere. If not did anyone get an extra that maybe went? Please PM me!

Already on ebay too http://cgi.ebay.com/Kid-Dynamite-Hardcore-Press-2XLP-Lifetime-Punk-/190431502354?pt=Music_on_Vinyl#ht_500wt_1154

[image]

These look pretty cool. I guess that means they aren't going to license to anyone for a massive repress though. Unless it's on the way...

i was going to try and repress these and emailed them a few months back, they responded saying they had been thinking about repressing it themselves but just weren't 100% positive on it yet.

so its a good chance they will after this.

These look pretty cool. I guess that means they aren't going to license to anyone for a massive repress though. Unless it's on the way...

i was going to try and repress these and emailed them a few months back, they responded saying they had been thinking about repressing it themselves but just weren't 100% positive on it yet.

so its a good chance they will after this.

yeah i have a friend who's old friends with the guys who own Jade Tree, and we approached them about the KD, and a couple other titles, and were told they were going to reissue them all themselves in the coming year.