Kid Dynamite 2xLP leftovers going up today

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe they're just randomly selecting orders to cancel. That would suck, but I can't see any other pattern here.

I'm order 900 and haven't heard one way or the other yet.

i never heard anything, but I just got a refund through paypal

Maybe they're just randomly selecting orders to cancel. That would suck, but I can't see any other pattern here.

I'm order 900 and haven't heard one way or the other yet.

i never heard anything, but I just got a refund through paypal

I guess they figured you needed the money, due to your current financial situation and all.

Yeah, I've done my fair share of getting digs in about the whole VC owing labels money situation, but going at Virgil like that just seems a little overly mean. Its a shitty situation to be in and maybe to find some solace, the dude wanted to buy some music that he enjoys to get some stress off. The beer tour is fair game, but I wouldn't dig on him for wanting to nab a record.

Yeah, I've done my fair share of getting digs in about the whole VC owing labels money situation, but going at Virgil like that just seems a little overly mean. Its a shitty situation to be in and maybe to find some solace, the dude wanted to buy some music that he enjoys to get some stress off. The beer tour is fair game, but I wouldn't dig on him for wanting to nab a record.

I don't see how it's overly mean. Besides, I was just fucking around. Someone was going to say it sooner or later. I really don't think that after everything that has been said about him, he's going to get butt-hurt about an off the cuff comment like that.

Yes, it's definitely a shitty situation, but it's one that he put himself in. And I realize we don't have the whole story, but I don't think all of these people claiming that he owes them money are lying. If he wants to get rid of his stress, he should start rectifying the problem that is causing all of that stress - his debts.

Personally, if I was in his situation, I would be trying to make sure my priorities were straight and not be buying records when I owe people money. It's as simple as that. I know it was only 18 bucks or whatever, but that money could be going towards a debt that needs to be repayed.

@therizzle: Fair enough. And you're certainly right about that being a rather mild comment. I mean, you could've done something like this:

[image]

Apologies to both Virgil and A-Money.

I will however apologize for being the first person to post something about Virgil owing someone money in this thread.

I would hate to see every thread on this board turn into some kind of Anti-Virgil crusade. I like this board too much to see it go to shit over something that in all seriousness, probably affects less than 10% of the users on this board.

I have had some problems with VC in the past, but I learned from it and never ordered from them again, so I don't really have anything against Virgil personally. It just bums me out to read all of these stories about all these distros - not just Virgil - fucking over the very labels and "scene" (for lack of a better term) that they claim to support.