Kid Dynamite 2xLP leftovers going up today

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Appendicitis PM!

Instead of wasting time on the boards and boring the rest of the community I figured I'd PM you. Since you have so much time on your hands, please explain to me why the fuck your little "Ha Ha" bull shit is even worth your time. Does it make you feel funny? Perhaps makes you feel like a tough, sarcastic pussy who needs to hide behind your computer monitor to poke fun at people because your whole life was being a degenerate loser in high school? No one else wants to see it... seriously.

Clearly you are a little pansy-ass loser. Use the board to accomplish what is meant for - and help establish a community, not destroy one.

Appendicitis PM!
Instead of wasting time on the boards and boring the rest of the community I figured I'd PM you. Since you have so much time on your hands, please explain to me why the fuck your little "Ha Ha" bull shit is even worth your time. Does it make you feel funny? Perhaps makes you feel like a tough, sarcastic pussy who needs to hide behind your computer monitor to poke fun at people because your whole life was being a degenerate loser in high school? No one else wants to see it... seriously.

Clearly you are a little pansy-ass loser. Use the board to accomplish what is meant for - and help establish a community, not destroy one.

I did as promised. The point was to ask you to stop wasting everyone's time with your sarcasm, so the board can focus on what it is here for. My intention was to tell you this personally, vs. take board space and embarrass you in public.

Over and out.