365 days of beard

flood

so right before the nye bosstones show, my cohort in running asbestos records decided he was going to shave off his beard the next morning, and then not shave at all for the following year. You can follow his progress, as well as the progress of those joining the fray at

http://www.365daysofbeard.blogspot.com/

if you want to join shave now! theres still time

damn a whole year without trimming. I'm like monk)nuggets and like mine trimmed. I cant do the SAM BEAM beard thing. I tried it for 3 months, and my beard got so itchy at times, and i had to trim it. And it's kinda hard to eat with it too. But i'm gonna root for him all the way, because that takes al ot to do that for that long. Especially if you can grow a full beard like Sam Beam within a month or two.

Swank, i'm gonna have to give you a +1 for that as well...i couldn't stop laughing for about 5 mintues

I had problems with itchy beards for a long time but I just lotion my face after each shower and it's working fantastically. A lot more than my skeptical-ass even thought it would.

that helps too. i've found that regularly shampooing and conditioning it helps itchiness too. i never have itches because of those two things.

also, i'm already two and a half weeks into a beard-in-progress, but i'm going to see if i can get it happening. i'm also considering growing my hair out, since it's now like a quarter-inch long.

Guest baseball
i last shaved over labor day. but i trim it every few weeks when it gets curly around my throat.

Mine does that too. I can't let it go completely untouched because it looks absolutely ridiculous around my neck.

Guest baseball
I had problems with itchy beards for a long time but I just lotion my face after each shower and it's working fantastically. A lot more than my skeptical-ass even thought it would.

So you just lotion all over your grown beard? Isn't that kind of messy or does it rub in pretty well. Mine's been bugging me lately and it's probably dry skin underneath the hair from the cold weather.