NOFX - Liberal Animation/S&M Airlines COLOR

Wow. Dude just tries to help out and you all shit on him. This board really has gone down the shitter.

Should we give him an award for failing?

How did he fail? He passed on information he thought may be useful (and may have been to people who didn't order them or thought they were sold out). He even prefaced it with saying it could possibly old news. If anything, he succeeded and sparked a discussion about the actual numbers, since they don't seem to really jibe with what's already been discussed. There is absolutely no reason to be a dick to someone who is trying to help out.

Seems like more and more "attacks" on people saying things other people THINK they should already know. Pretty lame.....especially the ones that are just starting to post. Everyone starts somewhere sometime......and others are just passing on info....so the fuck what if it was known already. Discuss it or go to the next post...

pretty much

This.

I thought LA was 500 blue 500 yellow... ???

I tried to edit my post, but accidentally deleted it, but anways, I'm pretty sure it was 300 yellow 700 blue (I think it was on the Epitaph site) but I still think those numbers are incorrect. As I said in my pre-deleted post, I think it was more than 300 on yellow because these surfaced about 2 years ago, before the rest of these Epitaph re-presses, and even though the record isn't good, I still think Epitaph could have sold over 300 in their online store and through distributors.

The site does say 300 yellow and 700 blue but I guess they might be wrong too. This album is not good though so maybe they didn't sell much.

http://www.kingsroadmerch.com/epitaph-records/view/?id=427&cid=19

http://www.kingsroadmerch.com/epitaph-records/view/?id=972&cid=19

I know for a fact that those sold at FAT are blue since I ordered one last week and it came blue. https://www.fatwreck.com/store/detail/Epitaph%2086417

When the yellow came out, the dude that works for Epitaph (that post here) said that there would be 750 yellow, 750 blue. The yellow came out first....then the blue surfaced. The 300 yellow is impossible (unless it's a new press still on yellow). These were sent to all the distributors almost 2 years ago.

Liberal Animation was thought to be 300/700. We later discovered it was 700/700 with standard overs. The listing on the yellow said 300 but I KNOW it said 700 (Because I changed it when we found the PO originally). We found 3 boxes moving our warehouse and as of press time, there's 71 left of the yellow and we've had blue up the whole time. 128 are left on blue. No shenanigans.

S&M airlines wasn't too popular. We pressed that in January from the original plates. There's 120 left. Trust me, we have better things to do than to keep sneakily pressing shit saying it's the original. A lot of these records were never on colored vinyl and most of them fell by the wayside and needed to get new parts made.

To that point, more warehouse-move related discoveries are going up over the next month. Regular prices. Some are over-presses (NFG/Dashboard splits), and some we just didn't even know we still had.

Separately, if you like Dropkicks, NOFX records that are beloved and were out-of-press and skipping so we had new plates cut, Bouncing Souls favorites that have been out of press for a while, Refused records not pressed since the mid-90s on Victory, Descendents records that were pressed and stock sold wicked fast, Motion City Soundtrack's best record that was never on vinyl (fact, not opinion), records originally pressed on Buddyhead that had to be remastered...OH, and Converge records we licensed out long before I came to Epitaph, then sometime in September, you shouldn't ignore us.