I thought you guys would like this...

After years of saying that I'm gonna get my Rancid/record player tattoo maybe I'll finally get it at the Fest. I keep changing the idea year after year, but for the most part it has always been that I want to incorporate a record or record player with lyrics to the song Radio ("When I Got The Music I Gotta Place To Go")

After years of saying that I'm gonna get my Rancid/record player tattoo maybe I'll finally get it at the Fest. I keep changing the idea year after year, but for the most part it has always been that I want to incorporate a record or record player with lyrics to the song Radio ("When I Got The Music I Gotta Place To Go")

that is a really great idea! go for it

Armpits are the worse. No matter what anyone says. Except maybe knees. I don't know about those.

i've got part of my armpit and my elbows and i can say for my experience, my forearms were worse than both. hell i was taking a nap when i was getting my inner arm and armpit colored in. We all have different pain thresholds in different areas. hell i've seen a guy get a full sleeve from cap of shoulder to wrist in one sitting (16 hours) with not so much as a wince yet, was telling the tattoo guy to stop every 10 minutes because the pain on his leg was too much when he was getting his inner thigh.

I am kinda weary about the fact that when i get my chest piece done its not gonna be pleasant. Especially since it's a full front piece from throat to pelvic area. oh lordy.

my forearms weren't bad and the ditch wasn't too terrible but fuck, I hate my writsts so much. aweful.

my first tattoo was getting pretty big lettering on my wrist, and it didn't really hurt that much. i have pretty skinny wrists, and the only part that bothered me was when they did over the bone on the side of my thumb. and even then, that wasn't so much pain as it was the feeling you get when you hit your funny bone.

i like it. i've heard thats a REALLY painful place for a tat though. true or false?

I barely even felt anything when they did behind my ear.

Nothing on my arms or legs bothered me at all, but the chest was a bummer and having my throat done absolutely killed. I hated every second of it.

That's rad! It's got nothing on the huge 45 adapter I have though...haha!

Also, the worst place I've gotten tattooed was my sternum. The tattoo kind of stretches up onto the lower part of my chest, the upper part of my stomach and on my ribs a bit as well. It was like getting every painful place done at once. Since then none of my tattoos have hurt.

I heard the ribs are the worst.

although I only have two tattoos (a giant squid ripping down a pirate ship (the entire left side of my ribs/torso and a heart with antlers on my upper right arm) i would say the ribs themselves werent too bad. What was horrible, though, was the part right under the nipple. Actually, its kind of funny i'm mentioning it in this thread though; the part that hurt the worse is a flying gramaphone in the sky from the "In An Aeroplane Over The Sea" insert.