Cloverfield 1.18.08

jhulud

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is a pretty no-name cast, right?

From what I have read it's mostly all unknowns...there may have been some minor characters from Alias and Lost.

One other thing I read which I found interesting is that when Abrams was holding the auditions and readings for parts, the actors were reading either lines and scenes from Alias and Lost or something completely unrelated from the movie that Abrams wrote. I guess in order to keep them guessing and make it more realistic reactions and whatnot in the movie?

this is a pretty no-name cast, right?

From what I have read it's mostly all unknowns...there may have been some minor characters from Alias and Lost.

One other thing I read which I found interesting is that when Abrams was holding the auditions and readings for parts, the actors were reading either lines and scenes from Alias and Lost or something completely unrelated from the movie that Abrams wrote. I guess in order to keep them guessing and make it more realistic reactions and whatnot in the movie?

And also to keep the script under wraps. They were top secret about it for the longest time.

Can't wait till tonight.. They are having a showing at work. Anticipations are running high

You've gotta tell me how it is. I've been so on the fence about this. I don't know if I need to be really excited or dreading it.

It was pretty exciting, although it suffered the same fate as the Blair witch did with the first person handheld camera perspective. Too much shaking, I was starting to get motion sickness near the end.

Still though, pretty damn awesome movie. I'll prollie see it again when my friends decide to go.

Guest falloutcollapse

Everyone, keep talking about this. I'm supposed to write a review about it for the school paper, but my theater is already sold out all night, so me and Amanda are just going to see Juno instead. So keep talking about it.

Guest falloutcollapse
Everyone, keep talking about this. I'm supposed to write a review about it for the school paper, but my theater is already sold out all night, so me and Amanda are just going to see Juno instead. So keep talking about it.

sneak in

I thought about it, but this theater is the stupidest one, and on huge movies like this, they make you stand in a huge line, and the person in front of the actual door checks your ticket. Dumbest idea I've ever heard. But I'm stoked to see Juno, probably more than Cloverfield

sneak in

I thought about it, but this theater is the stupidest one, and on huge movies like this, they make you stand in a huge line, and the person in front of the actual door checks your ticket. Dumbest idea I've ever heard. But I'm stoked to see Juno, probably more than Cloverfield

This will probably work out better, because there's going to be a ton of 'tards at Cloverfield and they'll be talking and on their cellphones.

The nicest theater in Pittsburgh (well, maybe the 2nd now) is in an area of town with a curfew for minors. The curfew kicks in at 11, so any movie ending after 11 they ID for. I hate high school brats and this solves my problems.

Guest falloutcollapse
The nicest theater in Pittsburgh (well, maybe the 2nd now) is in an area of town with a curfew for minors. The curfew kicks in at 11, so any movie ending after 11 they ID for. I hate high school brats and this solves my problems.

That rules. (sorry V)

No hate, I'll probably be just as bitter once I become of age. But for people that have seen this movie: do they show the monster? PM me with some info plz and I'll +1 you all day.