What are you drinking?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Drank and spent a shit ton of beer and money yesterday at the NY State Fair, so tonight I will be grabbing a $6.99 12 pack of Miller High Life Light. Goes down smooth, gets the job done. If I had more cash I would get a couple 6-packs of Sierra Nevada Porter, but I'm too low on fund for the quality brews tonight.

I have been craving the Sierra Nevada Bock. That shit is so damn good. Monknuggets or whatever his SN is and I had a few down the street a few months back and I haven't had one since. I remember it being a bit higher in alcohol too.

I've never had their bock, I'll keep a eye out for in the beer coolers. I've yet to have a bad beer from their product line!

I have been craving the Sierra Nevada Bock. That shit is so damn good. Monknuggets or whatever his SN is and I had a few down the street a few months back and I haven't had one since. I remember it being a bit higher in alcohol too.

I've never had their bock, I'll keep a eye out for in the beer coolers. I've yet to have a bad beer from their product line!

I just checked their website and it is called Glissade Golden Bock and I guess it's an end of winter/early spring seasonal. I wish I had known that earlier as I would have drank more of it when it was available. It was the first and only Sierra Nevada beer I have ever had but I am going to try the rest of their line.

Anyone ever had the Dogfish Head Punkin? It's quite good.

I saw this at my local liquor store last night and it definitely caught my eye. I tend to drink mostly IPAs so I didn't pick it up... perhaps next time! I need to start mixing things up more.

Tonight its been Nantucket Whale's Tail Pale Ale and Magic Hat #9s.

I hope next week is better Nick!

I finally got around to trying the #9 the other night. It was a part of a Magic Hat "Night of the Living Dead" variety pack. I would say the #9 was the best beer in there.

Right now I'm rocking this...

[image]

What can I say? I'm obsessed with IPAs.

I just checked their website and it is called Glissade Golden Bock and I guess it's an end of winter/early spring seasonal. I wish I had known that earlier as I would have drank more of it when it was available. It was the first and only Sierra Nevada beer I have ever had but I am going to try the rest of their line.

Ah that explains it. I've only had a handful of their brews, Pale Ale, Porter and the Tumbler which is their seasonal Autumn Brown Ale, which is mighty tasty. Porter takes the cake so far from what I've had.

I'll have to look out for Glissade when the time comes.

I've been working 60 to 70 hr work weeks for the last month, and i finally quit one of my jobs. I was so tired from working doubles for almost 5 days straight that i bought a 4 pack of guinness but have been so tired i just went to bed. more for me tonight!!! FTW!

Normally I would be stoked if I could work that much. This week however is killing me. It's been way busier then normal and we have less people then normal thanks to some last minute vacations. Today was day 7 and it wasn't so bad. Came home and napped after work and am going to go grill some corn.

I think tonight I am going to go vodka. Maybe grab some energy drinks and stay up play some records. Time to walk to the gas station.