Blink182-TakeOffYourPants&Jacket LP @ Hot Topic

travis

I went to Chandler first, and they hadn't gotten theirs yet. The manager there convinced us to order from some kiosk in their store, and apparently it has some cheaper shipping rates than ordering online does (his claim, anyways). I figured what the hell, might as well.

Then we stopped at another mall on the way home, and they were JUST putting theirs on the shelf. Go figure :)

You win some, you lose some.

Yea when you order from those kiosks in stores you can have your whole orders shipped to the store for, I think, $1.

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF @ Hot Topic

Just received mine in the mail and it's banged the hell up. Who thinks it's a good idea to ship a vinyl record in nothing but a plastic envelop?!?!

Creases EVERYWHERE. If you sell records, this should be an obvious decision to NOT USE A FLIMSY PIECE OF PLASTIC FOR SHIPPING.

WTF @ Hot Topic

Just received mine in the mail and it's banged the hell up. Who thinks it's a good idea to ship a vinyl record in nothing but a plastic envelop?!?!

Creases EVERYWHERE. If you sell records, this should be an obvious decision to NOT USE A FLIMSY PIECE OF PLASTIC FOR SHIPPING.

Contact customer serivce and they will replace it for you. Sorry about that man, theres no excuse for shipping it like that.