The Chariot

dinkle82

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you guys think about Long Live? I havent heard it yet.

Would you buy it on vinyl?

Just as good, if not better than Wars and Fiancee'. Would most definitely buy on vinyl. Only thing about the album I was disappointed in was the lack of creative packaging like the past album but I got over it.

This is up in a bundle in Good Fight's store now:

http://goodfightentertainment.merchnow.com/products/124645

Here's some more info on the record, too:

"Side A of the 7-inch features two tracks. Track 1 is entitled ‘Music of a Grateful Heart’, and is a brand new unreleased track from the Long Live recording sessions. Track 2 is entitled ‘Graciously’ and is an alternate and extended version of the Long Live track ‘The Audience’. Side B of the 7-inch is an etching of the band’s familiarly infamous skull logo. The vinyl comes in four different colors with 250 pieces pressed per color (total of 1,000 copies). Each color set is hand-numbered 1 through 250. Each set will be available for purchase in a different way; one being available only at official tour dates from the band themselves, one is available at the official pre-order with a limited time bundle package, one will be made available exclusively through Hot Topic, while the remaining color set will be available to purchase at local music retail stores."