The Chariot

dinkle82

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 x Chariot albums in a box set for - $50-$60 isn't an insane amount (I'm excluding the Unsung EP from this).

Let's be realistic, a single album by The Chariot on vinyl will probably cost about $16.25 with shipping if we're lucky, that would be about $65 if you individually bought each online (assuming they won't all be pressed at the same time).

I love The Chariot and would stoked to own a boxset and with all their LPs. I understand if others would rather own separate albums opposed to everything at once or maybe don't like everything the band's put out. Still, I'm pro-boxset.

PS: A poster won't sell me on shit.

Ordered one with the above info. I was waiting for a dirty phone line or a prank but it wasn't.

FYI that number is an internal hot topic phone number. I was nice and so was the rep, but he was real confused and I think it is frowned upon for a non-employee to have that number / he was expecting store number and employee number but he offered to help me out and take care of me.

Thanks, though I felt bad, but after calling 5 stores for the past few days the people working there knew me by now.

At this rate there wont be any left to actually go up on the site to order.

:-/ x100

Seriously??? If this is actually true, could someone please order an extra copy? I'll gladly throw a couple of extra bucks in for being the middle man.

I know I'm only feeding the flippers, but better that than not get a copy at all =/

At this rate there wont be any left to actually go up on the site to order.

:-/ x100

Seriously??? If this is actually true, could someone please order an extra copy? I'll gladly throw a couple of extra bucks in for being the middle man.

I know I'm only feeding the flippers, but better that than not get a copy at all =/

Yea I dunno how many people are doing this but there's only 30 copies total available from the site so they will likely be gone soon. Someone already said a guy bought 4 of them so Im sure a bunch of these are gonne hit ebay very soon.

Can international customers not place an order over the phone w/ customer service the way the rest of these people are?

Can international customers not place an order over the phone w/ customer service the way the rest of these people are?

Non-issue now it seams as we shouldn't be calling that number... but I don't know whether or not they would be willing to ship to a international HT location, what I do know is that there is no HT location even remotely close to me.

And thanks very much niku for trying!

im sure you guys would love to know who that employee was that gave it out now.... haha.

sorry travis. listen to him guys, they arent gonna help anyway cause they cant find anything about it.....apparently. or maybe frank just didnt like me./

No its not that at all. Frank called me and asked what the deal was and told me what that number actually was. I assumed it was the cust. service # thats on the HT.com receipts for people to call for exchanges and returns and whatnot but that number isnt for customers to call at all.

I pm'd the person who posted it to see if he could remove the number from his post. No real point in calling it anyways as you wont be able to order this 7" from there. Hopefully he can take it down soon.

welll, looks like the post is gone.

its funny how he said "finally someone knows how to do their job!" when really the dude was doing something he shouldnt have...irony at its best hahah

Yea exactly.

Also if you call a HT store and they dont know about a specific record that someone is looking for it doesnt mean they arent doing their job, its just that the stores dont know about every single piece of vinyl I buy.