ANOTHER Pressing of Against Me! RAR

you'd think they could be a liiiiittle more creative than the 'various purple mixes' color.

After 30 presses, they have pretty much used every opaque and transparent color that the pressing plant offers. And the mix vinyl is cheaper than the other options. Sometimes the mixes come out looking good and sometimes they look grey and purple.

you'd think they could be a liiiiittle more creative than the 'various purple mixes' color.

After 30 presses, they have pretty much used every opaque and transparent color that the pressing plant offers. And the mix vinyl is cheaper than the other options. Sometimes the mixes come out looking good and sometimes they look grey and purple.

i have 2 copies of this album (accidentally) from like...4 pressings apart and both are variations of purpley sludge. nothing against purple, cuz it's my favorite color, but i don't even know how you tell the pressings apart anymore unless you write it on the record, haha.

I have six copies. I bought the glow in the dark because that is awesome and the rest I got through various trades. All are very different colors, if it is close I'll pass on it. I imagine the only way you could be certain is to buy all of them straight from No Idea and do like allison said and mark on the poly sleeve which press and color they are.

i have 2 copies of this album (accidentally) from like...4 pressings apart and both are variations of purpley sludge. nothing against purple, cuz it's my favorite color, but i don't even know how you tell the pressings apart anymore unless you write it on the record, haha.

While I threw in the towel in the early 20s, you could generally tell the purples apart by the label colors, as well as the shade. (Some are way darker, some are pinker, some are solid, etc)

All of the pics of mine are on the fatwreckwiki if one is so inclined to check them out.

1. Does anyone know how many colors this actually has, since most pressing have more than one color. 2. Who has the most complete set and how many do they have?

Although I'm sure I don't have the most copies, I currently have 92 up to the 30th Press, but I'm missing at least 4 and 2 Tests!!

I always get them direct from No Idea when they're pressed and as mentioned earlier I write the pressing details, in pencil, on the inner sleeve!

1. Does anyone know how many colors this actually has, since most pressing have more than one color. 2. Who has the most complete set and how many do they have?

Although I'm sure I don't have the most copies, I currently have 92 up to the 30th Press, but I'm missing at least 4 and 2 Tests!!

I always get them direct from No Idea when they're pressed and as mentioned earlier I write the pressing details, in pencil, on the inner sleeve!

That's pretty amazing that you keep up with this, also its great that usually no idea has these pretty cheap.