ISIS - Oceanic repress (again) soon

Per the ISIS blog:

ISIS' "Oceanic" album has been unavailable on vinyl for some time now, but thanks to the good folks at Robotic Empire it will soon be available again. The album has been re-mastered/re-cut for this edition of the vinyl and hopefully will sound better than ever as a result. We don't have an exact release date for this yet, but will post more on the matter as soon as we do.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

robotic empire makes me hate collecting isis vinyl, too many presses and too many colors. it's cool if your an isis fan that couldn't get the record before, but if you're a collector it fuckin sucks. just do one color per press for fuck's sake.

i think i'm done w/robotic empire and isis. will not be buying this and will not buy anything from robotic empire any more

Dang, I just ordered some stuff from Robotic that I could have easily put on hold until this came out.

Another overseas package for me ...

Well, let's see and wait for the pressing info. I might get it from Germany but then again, there will be so many colors to chose from and usually only the most common color makes it overseas.

Damn Robotic/Hydrahead making me poorer and USPS richer.

robotic empire makes me hate collecting isis vinyl, too many presses and too many colors. it's cool if your an isis fan that couldn't get the record before, but if you're a collector it fuckin sucks. just do one color per press for fuck's sake.

i think i'm done w/robotic empire and isis. will not be buying this and will not buy anything from robotic empire any more

So let me get this straight. You have bought the insane number of Isis variants and represses up unitil now. Which means you probably own 10+ copies of Oceanic. But when they actually do something new with it and remaster it, that's the one you don't buy. LOL. The problem here is with the dumbass collector who is clearly more about collecting than what's on the record, not with Robotic Empire.

So let me get this straight. You have bought the insane number of Isis variants and represses up unitil now. Which means you probably own 10+ copies of Oceanic. But when they actually do something new with it and remaster it, that's the one you don't buy. LOL. The problem here is with the dumbass collector who is clearly more about collecting than what's on the record, not with Robotic Empire.

[image]

Guest afsdan

robotic surely grieves this loss