Official Secret Santa 2010 (updated 1/04)

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friday the lynch mob begins.

as i hate to have to out people.. yes unfortunately. i seriously think 2 of the secret santas packages are running late only. 1 is most likely a flake though.

so after saying that. if anyone is up to maybe contributing to any of the people who didn't get gifts, let me know. i will be sending something to make up for the flaked person, maybe someone else can send something small too so they can get a decent gift total from a few people.

PM me if you want to get in on this to help.

there may not have to be... 3 people have yet to get their packages and 2 of them are being tracked. one package that was suppose to be delivered has not yet. apparently it was sent (but without a confirm as we keep teling people). the 1 person is gonna check into it at his/her post office first before we figure out what we're gonna do about it.

I sent mine to Julio six weeks ago and never heard if he received it or not though USPS says it was delivered. Hopefully he did and is enjoying it.

Hey Devinr, I went on a vacation a little after I got it. Thank you so much for the JEW records, I'm not gonna lie though the Bruce Lee 7" was the best part. Once again, thank you.

yeah they also shouldn't be allowed on the list next year and placed in the terrible traders thread.

well in all fairness, there were legit circumstances regarding one package being sent late. another was sent right after xmas and arrived already. there's one still in limbo but was sent on the 11th of december. Conrad's gift should be arriving sometime this week. probably by thurs or friday. Which leaves us with one missing package.

i got Doc Strange :) i figured the pumpkin poptarts and pumpkin hershey kisses (and the fact that i wrapped them like a woman does) would give it away but i think i overestimated how much people know about me on this board lol

Thank you! I was trying to figure out the significance of the pumpkin treats. I need to pay more attention to the boards (scary thought).

And the gift wrapping was off the second the package was opened. I was just psyched at the chance to open presents ;D

By the way, the Freaks and Geeks book is awesome. You know its a good show when even the script makes you laugh.