stupid mother fucking people.

flood

long story short.

a local kid got a pizza parlor to let him use the "birthday party" room to throw shows. a whole bunch of cool stuff was starting to happen there, lots of local shows, a couple nice touring acts (btmi!, opioneers!!!, gaslight anthem, etc) and it was a cool place with a decent pizza place right next to it.

so some stupid bitch can't control her daughter, and the kid leaves with some guy. The woman tracks down her daughter, and calls the cops on the show.. the show was slightly over capacity and the woman is flipping out.. so the police shut the place down, and threaten to arrest the owner if they do anymore shows...

goddamn i hate stupid people.

thats bullshit. i hate when stuff like that happens. parents need to control their kids and stop blaming everyone else. just because her parenting is shitty doesn't mean everyone else has to suffer

On top of that the cops can't arrest the owner for anything there. He can be fined for being over the occupancy level but that's about it.

thats bullshit. i hate when stuff like that happens. parents need to control their kids and stop blaming everyone else. just because her parenting is shitty doesn't mean everyone else has to suffer

On top of that the cops can't arrest the owner for anything there. He can be fined for being over the occupancy level but that's about it.

oh yeah, i didnt catch that part.

Guest falloutcollapse

This is shitty, but this happened to the VFW by my house too. Some angry old dad tried to get this other show shut down the other day because the pit was too "violent and aggressive" and he threatened to call the cops to arrest all of us on battery charges and all this other shit. And I was just like, okay, well, if you don't like it, why don't you just take your daughter home then? What an idiot.

Some parents can be retarded...

I remember this girl's dad tried to get this guy i know on rape charges, even though the girl consented and she was 23. It was hilarious, my buddy told me that the dad was just telling the cops that his daughter didnt' know what she was talking about when she told them she had consented...that she was tramatized....the whole time she was telling him "Dad, i'm 25. you're embarrassing me. He didnt rape me..we made love..he loves me dad"...oh we laughed and laughed..good times. I felt for that girl.. Her dad was a prude....

This is shitty, but this happened to the VFW by my house too. Some angry old dad tried to get this other show shut down the other day because the pit was too "violent and aggressive" and he threatened to call the cops to arrest all of us on battery charges and all this other shit. And I was just like, okay, well, if you don't like it, why don't you just take your daughter home then? What an idiot.

who was playing?

Guest falloutcollapse

who was playing?

The recent one where the dad tried to shut us down? I think it was:

Born of Osiris

Veil of Maya

Oceano

Sea of Treachery

blah blah blah blah blah

one night we had this kid who was all pissed that this other dude was hanging out with his ex-girlfriend. so he shows up to the show with a bb-gun and threatens the kid, even holds it to his forehead. well, we got the situation diffused but some other little twat, a 17 year old, calls the cops. he has nothing to do with the show and nothing to do with the venue, he was just scared.

god, i hate talking to the cops

sounds like years as years of fucking with that ladies house to me...every few months egg her house or pour bleach on her lawn to spell out words like "Thanks" steal christmas lights off the outside...just do little shit that fucks with ppl...but at such an irregular rate that they can't point a finger.