Tigers Jaw - Two Worlds

I just received the download email and upon opening it realized that the codes wont work til the 23rd. Talk about a big let down! I want to hear this album. Sending out the code now is just cruel!

I have to send out 800 of these things. You're getting it now so you can hear the record you paid for on the release date if your order hasn't arrived yet. If I started sending them out on release date, people would complain about it taking too long. Doing this assures that the very second it becomes the release day for two worlds, you can download it. That's a good thing!

In other news, Tigers Jaw pre-orders will start shipping wednesday.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys! Pre-orders start shipping tonight! Expect these soon.

Also, there is a really low quality, unmastered version of Two Worlds slowly making it around a few blogs. PLEASE do not download that version. I uploaded the mastered version to Waffles, so if you're not going to buy the record no matter what, please don't get stuck listening to an unmastered version of the record.

With that said, Two Worlds is now available on bandcamp for $8 in any file format you'd ever want. - http://www.runforcoverrecords.bandcamp.com

can't wait for the rec release show, i might be booking them at massart late january too. would pick an extra copy for someone, but my friend derek already asked.

well, if you're feeling helpful, I'd be super stoked to continue this collection, lol. I'll make it worth your while... ;)

I like the album, it definitely shows their growth. I was a little let down by the production, going by the flac download anyway. It sounds just a tad better than the s/t album in that regard. I was hoping for something closer in sound to the Balance & Composure split.

Though apparently my friend was one blogger who was chastised for reviewing a bad copy (that he physically purchased, he had no idea).