25% Off ALL Vinyl!!!

I love vinyl, you love vinyl!

I thought i'd share some good news that ShockHound.com is having an awesome sale that we all might be interested in: 25% OFF ALL VINYL (& Merch) !!! This starts today until Nov. 1st.

There are tons of artists and mutli genres.

Just put in the promo codes SHOCK25 or SHOCK25SALE and it will ring up as 25% off when you go to pay for it.

If you have any questions about any of this just ask it here in this thread and Ill respond to you here. No pm's please.

Happy Vinyl shopping cool kids.

-S

[image]

i think something is wrong with the discount code. i went through all 48 pages adding anything that interested me (just for shits), and this is what the breakdown looks like:

Subtotal:$242.80

Discount Total: -$46.46

Sales Tax: $18.65

Shipping and Handling: $15.95

Gift Card Total: $0.00

Credit Card Total: $230.94

Order Total: $230.94

first of all, the 25% is calculated wrong (and yes all items in the cart were vinyl)

second, the tax and shipping kills it for me. i'd rather buy them one at a time on amazon and get free 2nd day shipping.

i think something is wrong with the discount code. i went through all 48 pages adding anything that interested me (just for shits), and this is what the breakdown looks like:
Subtotal:$242.80

Discount Total: -$46.46

Sales Tax: $18.65

Shipping and Handling: $15.95

Gift Card Total: $0.00

Credit Card Total: $230.94

Order Total: $230.94

first of all, the 25% is calculated wrong (and yes all items in the cart were vinyl)

second, the tax and shipping kills it for me. i'd rather buy them one at a time on amazon and get free 2nd day shipping.

I agree, it came out to nearly the same with tax and shipping. I decided to just buy the albums I wanted from eBay new and they ended up being about $5 cheaper an album. When I had 10 in my cart, that added up quick.

Guest scottyf
Remember you guys can go into Hot Topic and order this shit to send to the store for $1! Just print or write down the promo code so they can use it!

tell me more!

I wanna know how this works so I don't sound like a complete fool if I go in and try to do this

Remember you guys can go into Hot Topic and order this shit to send to the store for $1! Just print or write down the promo code so they can use it!

tell me more!

I wanna know how this works so I don't sound like a complete fool if I go in and try to do this

Go ahead and search through shockhound for the records you want to buy, write them down, then go to your hot topic and let them know you'd like to buy records off SH through their online system because you have a promo code for 25% off all vinyl.

It only costs $1 to have records shipped to the store with your name on the package.

tell me more!

Go ahead and search through shockhound for the records you want to buy, write them down, then go to your hot topic and let them know you'd like to buy records off SH through their online system because you have a promo code for 25% off all vinyl.

It only costs $1 to have records shipped to the store with your name on the package.

Awesome. I will be doing this.